A:CM at NY Comic-Con - New Screenshots + Panel Inside

Started by ikarop, Oct 12, 2012, 11:32:28 PM

Author
A:CM at NY Comic-Con - New Screenshots + Panel Inside (Read 55,836 times)

RagingDragon

The only reason given for the changes so far has been 'gameplay.'

Sure, I'll buy that, but they act like you can't have an exciting or effective game by just using what was in the film.

That's lame sauce to me. :laugh:  Plenty of ways to make a great game, but that would involve actual creativity on the part of the developers.

We can't have any forward-thinking in this decade, that was last f**king decade!

Predaker

Quote from: RagingDragon on Oct 16, 2012, 01:24:51 AM
The only reason given for the changes so far has been 'gameplay.'

Sure, I'll buy that, but they act like you can't have an exciting or effective game by just using what was in the film.

That's lame sauce to me. :laugh:  Plenty of ways to make a great game, but that would involve actual creativity on the part of the developers.

We can't have any forward-thinking in this decade, that was last f**king decade!

Don't jump the gun now!  :D just kidding.

Seriously though, give the game a chance at least. Try playing it with an open mind.

RagingDragon

If I have to play the game that's a true sequel to Aliens with an 'open mind,' it's already failed. :laugh:

I should be able to play with mind tightly slammed and welded shut, Aliens-brain turned on.  Uh-oh, tracker is picking up some wank!  Multiple wank, it's closing!

Prime113

Quote from: RagingDragon on Oct 16, 2012, 02:02:52 AM
If I have to play the game that's a true sequel to Aliens with an 'open mind,' it's already failed. :laugh:

I should be able to play with mind tightly slammed and welded shut, Aliens-brain turned on.  Uh-oh, tracker is picking up some wank!  Multiple wank, it's closing!

:laugh: :laugh:

I'm thinking we're gonna be spending a few hours on this game, if nothing else than the survival mode, RD.

RagingDragon

Quote from: Prime113 on Oct 16, 2012, 02:05:07 AM

I'm thinking we're gonna be spending a few hours on this game, if nothing else than the survival mode, RD.

Yeah, I'll play the hell out of it.  If I could play AvP 2010 (which I hate) for so many hours, I'm sure I'll sink twice as many into CM, at least.  But only because of you assholes!

In a post-Halo world, co-op is always a great choice for developers to make.

Predaker

Enjoy playing a game you hate to play!  :D

"c'est la vie."

RagingDragon

Prime113

Quote from: RagingDragon on Oct 16, 2012, 02:09:40 AM
Quote from: Prime113 on Oct 16, 2012, 02:05:07 AM

Yeah, I'll play the hell out of it.  If I could play AvP 2010 (which I hate) for so many hours, I'm sure I'll sink twice as many into CM, at least.  But only because of you assholes!

In a post-Halo world, co-op is always a great choice for developers to make.

Yus. Assholes is what we are!  ;D ;D 

Co-Op is the shiz. I would buy more games if they offered local co-op.

Predaker

RagingDragon

Prime113

Quote from: Predaker on Oct 16, 2012, 02:17:24 AM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Oct 16, 2012, 02:14:46 AM
I won't.

Then why torture yourself?

Cause laughing and having a good time with some bros is not torture....

...Right, RD?

ShadowPred

Rd...if you the xbox...let us play together with Vakarian. We can both rant about how nothing makes sense!!!

ikarop

And yet you're all torturing me. Back on topic please?

RagingDragon

Hold on, I'm cooking a 3-cheese garlic and butter insult, here. :laugh:

But really, yeah you can still have fun with a game.  You can have fun with any game, if you want.  I remember loving crap games as a kid, just because I got into them.  Doesn't change the facts surrounding the game, or the ability to compare it to other games and find it lacking.

But this isn't a game, this is a true sequel to the greatest science-fiction action horror film ever made.  I would think that would bring some sort of desire to compare it to the aforementioned film to see how it measures up.

Plus, even the worst game is a bit more fun co-op.

What we're talking about here is what CM should be, and that ain't what it gonna be, but I'll play it with Prime because... what choice do we have?

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 16, 2012, 02:21:59 AM
Rd...if you the xbox...let us play together with Vakarian. We can both rant about how nothing makes sense!!!

Yeah I'm an Xboxer!  Lets do it baby.

Topic, go.

ShadowPred

Quote from: RagingDragon on Oct 16, 2012, 02:25:20 AM
Hold on, I'm cooking a 3-cheese garlic and butter insult, here. :laugh:

But really, yeah you can still have fun with a game.  You can have fun with any game, if you want.  I remember loving crap games as a kid, just because I got into them.  Doesn't change the facts surrounding the game, or the ability to compare it to other games and find it lacking.

But this isn't a game, this is a true sequel to the greatest science-fiction action horror film ever made.  I would think that would bring some sort of desire to compare it to the aforementioned film to see how it measures up.

Plus, even the worst game is a bit more fun co-op.

What we're talking about here is what CM should be, and that ain't what it gonna be, but I'll play it with Prime because... what choice do we have?

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 16, 2012, 02:21:59 AM

Yeah I'm an Xboxer!  Lets do it baby.

Topic, go.

Awesome, I'll send the friend request later today, or tomorrow.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed