Behind-the-scenes of Prometheus Clip

Started by ikarop, Oct 04, 2012, 09:28:59 AM

Author
Behind-the-scenes of Prometheus Clip (Read 16,435 times)

ikarop

ikarop

A new behind-the-scenes clip from the Prometheus Blu-ray has been now officially released via T3.com. This clip briefly shows how the CGI in Prometheus was done, including the Deacon, Trilobite and more. Definitely worth a view if you are interested in what goes into making a film. Click on the image to see the video.

Additionally, another production still can be found here.

LarsVader

All this cool stuff, I'm in heaven!  :)
But I don't have a BluRay player or a smartphone, so basically I'm in hell.  :P
Exciting times.

Jango1201

They keep releasing all these clips I won't have a reason to buy the blu-ray anymore

ikarop

http://www.nuts.co.uk/226183/prometheus-blu-ray-exclusive

Can't see it since it's for the UK only.

Gash

Gash

Nuts page, but item not found.

Virgil

The description says it's a behind the scenes video with Charlize Theron. Still keep getting the same 'Item Not Found' notice Gash got before.

ikarop

Probably the part of the documentary where they show how they show how she burns Holloway. Anyway, another clip: http://o.canada.com/2012/10/04/video-see-how-the-prometheus-crew-was-assembled-north-american-exclusive

Virgil

Space virgins on the planet sex.  :D

tp3000

The Canada site clip ends with saying the clip will be on the 4-disc bluray set.  Will it not be on the 2-disc set too?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: tp3000 on Oct 04, 2012, 07:07:40 PM
The Canada site clip ends with saying the clip will be on the 4-disc bluray set.  Will it not be on the 2-disc set too?
Apparently not.

Sexy Poot

That pic of Charlize on the front page makes her look like the deacon with that hair...

zuzuki

zuzuki

I think there's another version of Fifield in the first video ikarop posted. And you now can see the bowl near the mural, instead of the green crystal

MrSpaceJockey

Just the mutant fifield without the jelly like sheath over the head.

ThisBethesdaSea

Dumb question but....if I buy the 3D version  I'll be able to watch the 3 hour doc on a regular Blu Ray player right?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed