Prometheus: The Trilobite

Started by Virgil, Oct 03, 2012, 04:18:22 PM

Author
Prometheus: The Trilobite (Read 19,233 times)

ThisBethesdaSea

The use of the word faggot on this board seems quite abundant. Quite disappointing. It's a hate term. There are gay folks like myself who post here.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Snowdog on Oct 03, 2012, 09:50:53 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 03, 2012, 06:25:42 PM
I would have liked the Trilobite better if it wasn't a proto facehugger. Like, if it was not destined to impregnate & die. Would have been cooler as an adult stage of something.

would've liked it more if it impregnated the jockey and when we see the dead jockey body, you see the trilobite leaping away in the background. Such a big thing can't just die from raping some space faggot in the mouth :P yeah total Predators reference there :laugh:

I'll just leave this as a warning: please refrain from using that word in the future, there is no need for this word to be used so liberally. This of course applies to everyone here.

People obviously take offense of this, and I do too.

SpeedyMaxx

SpeedyMaxx

I generally do, but the statement was so ridiculous I had to laugh and enjoy it.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Oct 04, 2012, 01:42:55 AM
The use of the word faggot on this board seems quite abundant. Quite disappointing. It's a hate term. There are gay folks like myself who post here.

This wasn't supposed to be insulting. I'm really sorry if it is but it was literally a reference to Predators where Stans stabbed Berserker. Won't happen again sorry :-[

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 04, 2012, 01:55:41 AM
I would have liked the Trilobite better if it wasn't a proto facehugger. Like, if it was not destined to impregnate & die. Would have been cooler as an adult stage of something.

would've liked it more if it impregnated the jockey and when we see the dead jockey body, you see the trilobite leaping away in the background. Such a big thing can't just die from raping some space faggot in the mouth :P yeah total Predators reference there :laugh:

I'll just leave this as a warning: please refrain from using that word in the future, there is no need for this word to be used so liberally. This of course applies to everyone here.

People obviously take offense of this, and I do too.

Sorry i really did not mean to insult anyone here. I visit these boards daily and i don't want to hurt anybody on these boards. Sorry :-[ And like i said it was just meant as a harmless reference.

Edit:
I edited my previous post. :)

BANE

BANE

Sticks and stones man. It's computer pixels. Ignore it.

stemot

stemot

Quote from: BANE on Oct 04, 2012, 03:35:45 PM
Sticks and stones man. It's computer pixels. Ignore it.

Or maybe people could show a little more respect maybe?

BANE

BANE

Oh god, these pixels! What have they done to me!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Guys guys guys, Snowdog apologized and edited. Move on.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Get back to the topic at hand, the thread's a little young to be going off topic on the second page.

ThisBethesdaSea

Thanks Snowdog! I Appreciate it.

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

IMO i don't understand what other purpose the trilobite would serve. It did its job and died.

Virgil

Virgil

Quote from: Byohzrd on Oct 05, 2012, 06:33:17 AM
IMO i don't understand what other purpose the trilobite would serve. It did its job and died.

Shelf stacker? What with all those tentacles and all.

ladyferry

ladyferry

Quote from: Valaquen on Oct 03, 2012, 10:53:11 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on Oct 03, 2012, 10:35:53 PM
yeah but he just lays there. Dead obviously.....
You should see how I am after copulating ...

Nice...

or ... y'know ... I might not want to invite such an image into your head...

samoht

samoht

would've liked it more if it impregnated the jockey and when we see the dead jockey body, you see the trilobite leaping away in the background. Such a big thing can't just die from raping some spaceman in the mouth :P

Silly billy. The trilobites point of existence is to impregnate something. It dies naturally after it does its job.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: samoht on Oct 05, 2012, 01:28:31 PM

would've liked it more if it impregnated the jockey and when we see the dead jockey body, you see the trilobite leaping away in the background. Such a big thing can't just die from raping some spaceman in the mouth :P

Silly billy. The trilobites point of existence is to impregnate something. It dies naturally after it does its job.

As large as it was and as "complicated" as its anatomy seemed, I would have preferred if it could impregnate multiple subjects...not just one and then die.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed