Prometheus Blu-ray Giveaway

Started by ikarop, Oct 03, 2012, 04:04:03 PM

Author
Prometheus Blu-ray Giveaway (Read 4,470 times)

ikarop

ikarop

We are giving away a Blu-ray copy of Prometheus to one lucky fan! The Blu-ray contains a large number of extras and special features which you can find listed here. This list includes never-seen-before concept art, production stills, storyboards, previz footage and much more. Up to seven hours of bonus material. Prometheus arrives on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray & DVD on October 9th.

How it works: Listed below you will find the four simple steps that you need to follow. This contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada.

1. Prometheus takes place on LV-426. True or false?
  2. David told the Engineer what Weyland told him to say. True or false?
  3. The USCSS Prometheus was originally known as the USCSS Magellan. True or false?
  • Do you know the answers? E-mail them to us along with your username to ikarop at avpgalaxy.net. Make sure to put Prometheus in the subject of the e-mail.
  • The competition will be open for five days and be closing Monday night. The winners will be picked at random and announced accordingly on Tuesday, October 9th.

Let us know in the comments section if you have any questions and good luck! Special thanks to 20th Century Fox for providing us with the set.

Update: And the winner is PLEXI! Congratulations to him and thanks to everyone who participated. The correct answers to the quiz were false, true and true respectively.

2awesome4apossum

Well, the contest got me to finally register (long time lurker, first time poster). And can I just say how glad I am for this site's excellent coverage? Seriously guys, keep it up. It's what keeps me coming back every day.

taabuu2342

taabuu2342

So this isn't open to residents of the UK and Ireland then?

Corporal Hicks

It's a US copy, I'm afraid.

swarm87

swarm87

cool been lurking for years, finally have an excuse to register. is this a standard edition or the 4 disc collectors edition?

taabuu2342

taabuu2342

Ah well

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: swarm87 on Oct 03, 2012, 11:47:26 PM
cool been lurking for years, finally have an excuse to register. is this a standard edition or the 4 disc collectors edition?

Standard version. The one from the pic.

swarm87

swarm87

had to resend email entry as i forgot to include my username; hopefully this wont void me from the contest

ikarop

ikarop

And the winner is PLEXI! Congratulations to him and thanks to everyone who participated. The correct answers to the quiz were false, true and true respectively.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed