New "Escape" trailer up

Started by newbeing, Aug 30, 2012, 11:09:47 AM

Author
New "Escape" trailer up (Read 57,657 times)

newbeing

newbeing

QuoteA new trailer for Aliens: Colonial Marines is now available, offering your first glimpse of the new multiplayer mode Escape and a new type of Xenomorph: http://www.gamespot.com/aliens-colonial-marines-2012/videos/aliens-colonial-marines-escape-mode-trailer-6393909/

Escape sees a team of four Colonial Marines fighting through a series of areas to secure a safe exit while an opposing team of four Xenomorphs attempts to stop them at every twist and turn, and will be playable on the PAX Prime show floor this weekend.

Also, keep an eye out for more news and details on Aliens: Colonial Marines during our the "Inside Gearbox Software" panel at PAX Prime which kicks off at 4PM PT in Pegasus Theatre!
-ChrisF [Gearbox forums]

I think it looks pretty rad

ikarop

ikarop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mA3ZSi53iY#ws

Download link: Link

Trailer in HD (360 MB): Link

[USCM]Winter

[USCM]Winter

i can't wait for this game  ;D

PsyKore

PsyKore

Woah, that does look cool. Textures look much better in this video too.

Is that the same spitter we saw in other videos, just redesigned here?

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 30, 2012, 11:10:59 AM
Fixed link: http://www.gamespot.com/aliens-colonial-marines-2012/videos/aliens-colonial-marines-escape-mode-trailer-6393909/

Thanks Ikarop. I updated the original post.

Also is this a female marine playable in multiplayer?

Vepariga

Vepariga

This is gonna be gooooood fun!!

NEON

NEON

This gameplay looked pretty fun, I'm gonna be honest. But seriously, these graphics look so dated now. AvP 2010 delivered more "realistic" graphics than this and that was pretty much rushed. I like the look of the aliens and everything (trying my best not to criticise everything here), and the environments look alright, the claustrophobic areas fit in well, but that could make aliens a lot more overpowered than Marines (Like AvP 2010 Predators>Aliens>Marines) and to be honest, there doesn't seem to be much suspense in this video. It mainly looks like a full on attack kind of thing, which I'm all for, but I think it would suit the genre if there was more suspense, but of course the community doesn't like to play it tactical -.-

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I felt... excitement... honest to goodness excitement. First time in awhile over a game.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

That was actually really cool... still not sold on the third-person aliens though, totally lacks immersion. Interesting to see how it actually feels to play it that way though.

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

Simply awesome.

Snowdog

Snowdog

That was pretty awesome ;D the spitter is a bit dodgy but i loved the rest

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Spitter is action figure material. Nice to see Kane's son tho.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Kane's son's face looks great. Like actually accurate.

And game looks a bit more cleaned up than the other trailers portray.  :)

You win this round, Gearbox.

Remonster

Remonster

Looks great! Lurker looks fantastic and It was nice to finally see some new weapons for the marines. Looks like an SMG and an Assault Rifle, but not entirely sure.

Don't really understand the graphical complaints. AVP3 look amazing, but the levels were so small and enclosed that It wasn't really anything special. This game looks great for what it is trying to do. Especially the lighting.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Whose Kane's son?

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Aug 30, 2012, 01:51:30 PM
Kane's son's face looks great. Like actually accurate.

And game looks a bit more cleaned up than the other trailers portray.  :)

You win this round, Gearbox.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed