AvP Comes to Your Phones!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 15, 2012, 11:55:58 AM

Author
AvP Comes to Your Phones! (Read 30,750 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 17, 2012, 05:54:06 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 17, 2012, 09:05:57 AM
Quote from: predxeno on Aug 17, 2012, 01:24:26 AM
As long as we're talking about the Predators iPhone app, has anybody gotten the "Reap The Whirlwind" achievement (Super Splice 3x in 1 level)?  I have no idea how to "super splice".

Upgrade your whip to max and use it on the first level were the enemies are easier to kill. That's what I did. Otherwise in that survivour wave attack mode.

Is there a certain button combo I'm supposed to do?

Yes tap A three times in a row than hold A. You sould do a vertical slash cutting an enemie in half. Any way back on topic does anyone know if/or how much this is gonna cost?

predxeno

predxeno

I tried that before and nothing happened. :(  Are you sure that's how you get it?  I just tried it again with no success; that move is called The Chopper.  Is there a specific way I'm supposed to kill people?

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 18, 2012, 04:31:43 AM
I tried that before and nothing happened. :(  Are you sure that's how you get it?  I just tried it again with no success; that move is called The Chopper.  Is there a specific way I'm supposed to kill people?

Try tapping A twice than holding it. I'm not sure but that sould be it sorry I haven't played it in a while. It's the attack that splits enemies directly in half. Do this when cloaked so you can get close enough to three people.

predxeno

predxeno

Are you thinking of Perfect Slice (Hold A), it splits down the enemy vertically in half.  I tried that 3x in a game and that didn't work, either.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 18, 2012, 05:08:16 AM
Are you thinking of Perfect Slice (Hold A), it splits down the enemy vertically in half.  I tried that 3x in a game and that didn't work, either.

Thats it. Do that to three enemies in one strike killing them all otherwise it won't work. I know its hard to pull off. Word of advice try cloaking and attacking from behing otherwise weaken them with a shot from the plasma caster. Good luck. Anyway I wonder what the achievements in this game are gonna be?

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 15, 2012, 12:14:35 PM

Three bald guys trying to fight an Alien with swords? ???

predxeno

predxeno

I think they're synthetics combating the Alien with especially long knives.

avpfan101

avpfan101

definately gonna get this one the day it comes out

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

The f*ck?.. phone games? Spread this to console and pc...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Aug 18, 2012, 07:52:13 AM
Quote from: ikarop on Aug 15, 2012, 12:14:35 PM

Three bald guys trying to fight an Alien with swords? ???

Synthetics possibly.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Attack its weak spot for massive damage.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Aug 25, 2012, 02:00:29 PM
Attack its weak spot for massive damage.

lol

Edvin

Edvin

what happened to the Q&A? did we get answers?

ikarop

ikarop

It's coming.

newbeing

newbeing

This game still coming out this month?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed