Who else wanted splitscreen?

Started by AcidGlow, Aug 13, 2012, 01:55:53 PM

Author
Who else wanted splitscreen? (Read 3,723 times)

AcidGlow

avpfan101

avpfan101

i did tht would have been awesome

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Would have made things so much worse with this game.

spinksy

spinksy

I know for a fact if this game had split screen all of my mates who had AvP and traded it in (which was quite a few) would have kept it!

Would have been awesome!

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: spinksy on Aug 16, 2012, 12:09:30 PM
I know for a fact if this game had split screen all of my mates who had AvP and traded it in (which was quite a few) would have kept it!

Would have been awesome!

This. It would have being fun doing a survivor match with the friend next to you.

predxeno

predxeno

The biggest disappointment I had with all console AVP games (this game and AVP Extinction included) was that there was no splitscreen. >:(

Nightmare Asylum

Well, Extinction was an RTS, so it makes sense not to have splitscreen. Kind of stupid not to include it on an FPS, however.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 19, 2012, 02:31:58 AM
Well, Extinction was an RTS, so it makes sense not to have splitscreen. Kind of stupid not to include it on an FPS, however.

StarCraft 64 actually had splitscreen, lol. But it was more meant for co op versus the bots/cpu... but doing it on versus was just weird.. "I SEE UUUU" lol

SahrsnTheRonin

Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 17, 2012, 09:32:24 AM
Quote from: spinksy on Aug 16, 2012, 12:09:30 PM

Would have been awesome!

This. It would have being fun doing a survivor match with the friend next to you.

AGREED! I think if any mode, it should have been included in Survivor since its a coop mode anyway, would be great! Like in Zombies, Resistance3 survivor etc, However in competitive gameplay, I'm not sure, Esp If e.g. topscreen players pred is cloaking in ambush, bottom screen marine would need quite a lot of self control not to peak xD

Grid_Life

Grid_Life

Split screen is an amazing idea for avp

BR1XER

BR1XER

Wouldn't it just render the stealth of any opposing player useless? Ambushes are a big part of this game.  ???

TheRaven

TheRaven

I agree I would have liked split-screen for when friends are over, would have been a cool c:

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: jedi9061 on Mar 31, 2013, 09:44:17 PM
Wouldn't it just render the stealth of any opposing player useless? Ambushes are a big part of this game.  ???

Players aren't supposed to screen-look.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 01, 2013, 01:50:51 AM

Players aren't supposed to screen-look.

Well most don't :P ;D

Not if you playing the same species.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Every game needs freaking split-screen..EVERY GAME.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed