NECA AvP Predators

Started by Sabres21768, Aug 06, 2012, 12:59:38 AM

Author
NECA AvP Predators (Read 82,172 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Shuriken on Dec 17, 2015, 06:39:40 PM
And all the f**king blades...couldn't they have been removable? It was way too much.

They were stupid...but I kinda liked them.  :P

Master

Master

Quote from: The Shuriken on Dec 17, 2015, 06:39:40 PM
I was only lucky enough to find Scar back in the day. The articulation was good, but damn it he was as durable as wet tissue paper against a nuclear weapon.

And all the f**king blades...couldn't they have been removable? It was way too much.

They are removable. They're glued but with very careful work with you are able to detach them without damage.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

So series 14 is on both NECA's Amazon and EBay store. Who has already bought a set?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm waiting for them to show up at the local comic shop or toys r us.

Dhafin

Dhafin

hey guys. we all already know that NECA will release the AVP predator series 14 and 15, that include Scar ,Celtic, Chopper, but we know that Scar will have a 2 different version the unmasked and the masked version, i need an opinion ..what you guys think, what is the best version to picked up? the mask version or the unmasked version of Scar?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I prefer the masked version myself.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

They're the same figure, accessories and all. Just a question if you like your Predator masked, or unmasked. I intend t get both.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: The Shuriken on Dec 21, 2015, 11:37:32 PM
They're the same figure, accessories and all. Just a question if you like your Predator masked, or unmasked. I intend t get both.
I intend all myself. I am still hoping for a Classic/Jungle Hunter Ultimate package. It really needs to be rereleased at normal prices again lol

Dhafin

Dhafin

yeah, it's basically the same figure with different head, well it's really hard to choose..but why NECA just not include the masked head on accesories so we can swap the head. why they releasing two same figure with same accesories but it just different head..they should include the masked and unmasked head in one figure like SH MONSTERART done with wolf predator.

well do you guys think NECA will release the line from AVP REQUIEM again? with some brand new articulation? like predalien and wolf predator..i hope they will do it. :D

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Dec 22, 2015, 02:46:55 AM
I intend all myself. I am still hoping for a Classic/Jungle Hunter Ultimate package. It really needs to be rereleased at normal prices again lol

NECA said in due time for an Ultimate Jungle Hunter. I'm hoping they do City Hunter and Elder Predator from P2 as well.

happypred

happypred

Ironically, liking the proportions more than those of the Wolf figure...they made the Wolf figure too skinny

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

hell yeah they are stepping up big time! Definitely find this more worth buying then the 400 dollar hot toys versions

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Definitely hoping for Ultimate City as well. Much needed as thoseen prices are insane. And yes, new AvPR figures in the distant future. Far off.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Interesting tease on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/684474200581603328

Possible Dachande or Machiko sometime down the line!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 05, 2016, 08:41:00 PM
Interesting tease on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/684474200581603328

Possible Dachande or Machiko sometime down the line!
Machiko preferably. The other versions are absurdly expensive. Not my cup of tea to drop that much on what I would deem a decoration.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed