The Connection To The Game Failed

Started by user007, Jul 31, 2012, 10:16:52 PM

Author
The Connection To The Game Failed (Read 1,181 times)

user007

user007

I started getting this message this past weekend frequently while hosting a game.  I'm using a PS3.  It kicks me right out.  I don't know what happens to the other players.  It is still happening today.  Odd thing is, I do not get kicked out of the PSN.  However, if I do a Compare Trophies during this, I just get the spinning symbols until it clears up before the trophies show.  Has anyone else noticed this?

avpfan101

probaly your connection issues

SahrsnTheRonin

Quote from: user007 on Jul 31, 2012, 10:16:52 PM
I started getting this message this past weekend frequently while hosting a game.  I'm using a PS3.  It kicks me right out.  I don't know what happens to the other players.  It is still happening today.  Odd thing is, I do not get kicked out of the PSN.  However, if I do a Compare Trophies during this, I just get the spinning symbols until it clears up before the trophies show.  Has anyone else noticed this?

Similar thing has happened to my albeit usually quite rarely but unpleasant nonetheless xD Usually I just try again a little later, and it's resolved (hopefully)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed