3 Maps to come!

Started by Deathly_rYaN, Jul 12, 2012, 03:03:54 AM

Author
3 Maps to come! (Read 1,187 times)

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

Because i have been away from avp2 for about a month or two, i decided to make my own maps. I plan on making 3 maps for AVP2.

3 MineCraft Maps that is. Yes minecraft, because i love AVP2 and Minecraft, I wanted to see what it was like and how the two combined could turn out. The first map i'm designing now at the moment.

FEATURES OF MAP 1

• -"The End" is where Aliens can spawn and are the only species that can enter and leave, others will be stuck there for good unless killed.
  • -NO plans for the Nether. But if done. All 3 Species and enter and leave it.
  • -Will feature holes in the walls to allow Aliens to pop out on their pray.
  • Humans spawn in the house, Aliens in "The End", Predators in the Jungle(Possibly otherwise the mine shaft.
If you got any other ideas be free to tell me!

First Pre-Alpha design for "The Ender" world. This is where Aliens can enter and exit from

x-M-x

x-M-x

Already a map called 'The End' so better act quick to get a new name.

Can't wait tho, bout time this game gets some new maps.

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

When i say "The End" I mean the End World in MC. lol

This is to help me out in mapping because im going into Game Development.

Terx2

Terx2

Good luck in the game development bussiness Deathly_rYaN can't wait to download the maps.
Also question would you add in mine karts the marines and predators can travel on or jungle vines to climb? :)

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

I'd like to see AvP3 maps made for Avp2. That's be a cool idea  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed