Footage from Rezzed Game Show [Updated]

Started by ikarop, Jul 09, 2012, 02:09:22 AM

Author
Footage from Rezzed Game Show [Updated] (Read 26,921 times)

ikarop

ikarop

SM

SM

"Would you mind not filming the screen?"  :laugh:

chupacabras acheronsis

did i see a flamethrower?

SM

SM

When?

Minor nitpick, but shame the 'Transmission terminated' doesn't look like the video snow from the film when somone gets nailed.

predxeno

predxeno

Did I see tail whipping (0:55)?  Gearbox better limit that Alien attack.  AVP2010 is already filled with tail whipping noobs.  F**king annoying, that is. >:(

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: SM on Jul 09, 2012, 02:19:15 AM
When?

Minor nitpick, but shame the 'Transmission terminated' doesn't look like the video snow from the film when somone gets nailed.

near the end, saw a jet of flame. must be the attachment.

why isn't it a whole loadout i'll never know. most marines were carrying incinerators in the movie.

Remonster

Remonster

Guy says to use the Pulse Rifle in corridors and save the shotgun for wide open rooms? Isn't that the opposite of what you should do?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

My god, those red dots f**king blow. Last time I played the shitty AvP2010...the only fun I had was not knowing who was who on my Motion Tracker, scary shit. No suspense in this video at all.

predxeno

predxeno

You could tell who were your allies and enemies in AVP2010 too, at least you could in the PS3 version; the circles were enemies and the Xs were friendlies.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: predxeno on Jul 09, 2012, 03:14:35 AM
You could tell who were your allies and enemies in AVP2010 too, at least you could in the PS3 version; the circles were enemies and the Xs were friendlies.

PS3 version f**ked up then.

SM

SM

QuoteGearbox better limit that Alien attack.

Why?

It's been an attack used by the Alien since the first film.

predxeno

predxeno

Yeah, but if you look at the AVP2010 PS3 multiplayer (don't know about PC or Xbox 360), all the Alien players are whoring that attack.  Their entire strategy is to get close and then tail whip you to death.  Everytime you're tail whipped, you get stunned, which creates the opening for another tail whip attack to finish you off.  It's cheap and everybody who's an Alien is now a tail whip whore.  Those who have played the AVP2010 multiplayer recently should know what I'm talking about.

SM

SM

Sounds pretty accurate when related to the films.  However, in terms of game mechanics, they could dial down the damage done by the attack, or have it so you're able to catch the tail like Ripley did in Alien3 (though in that instance the Alien wasn't trying to kill her).

Or on the other - could just try shooting it before it's close enough to use it's tail.  I hear that's rather effective.

predxeno

predxeno

Yeah, I just want them to fix the game mechanics, that's all.  Also, shooting them before they get close isn't very effective since the Aliens are so friggin' fast.

chupacabras acheronsis

well shoot more and faster. that's been the strategy since AvP'99. but if it's actually unbalanced, they could add a longer cooldown to the attack.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed