Why do people idolize Wolf so much?

Started by The Runner, Jul 04, 2012, 10:20:30 PM

Author
Why do people idolize Wolf so much? (Read 51,505 times)

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Nov 28, 2017, 07:25:21 PM
AVPR was made by Predator fanboys. The brothers even admitted they are Predator fanboys. I recall them getting on the old alienexperience forum and they got roasted, which they left in anger. From time to time, I see someone stating they should let fanboys make a film. ...... AVPR is one of the results of allowing fanboys make a film.

That's hilarious. Why would they act all shocked and offended by the hate from an ALIEN fan site when it's clear they did everything in their power to earn it?

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Nov 29, 2017, 06:59:04 PM

That's hilarious. Why would they act all shocked and offended by the hate when it's clear they did everything in their power to earn it?
I don't remember the details, maybe a long-timer here does. It might have been just one of the brothers. Anyway, they also were trying to defend how dark (lighting) it was. He went back and forth with some members and ended it with a frustrated and angered post by him. Fortunately, they have been given no more director projects that I know of after the stinker Skyline, and that was seven years ago.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed