Why do people idolize Wolf so much?

Started by The Runner, Jul 04, 2012, 10:20:30 PM

Author
Why do people idolize Wolf so much? (Read 51,571 times)

Gosutoraida

I probably would have had more respect for Wolf if he was actually killing REAL Xenomorphs, but in the end after seeing the film, it's nothing really different than a sixteen year old beating a mentally handicapped eight year old child mercilessly.

ScarPredator14

Define a REAL xenomorph? I get the whole not having any respect for the alien blah blah  but if you look at the types of aliens  that are in avp and avpr and the rest of the alien films  they are all completely different type of aliens? To me I just say the aliens that are in avpr are jus a weak breed of them compared to the other ones we seen in the films, also the face huggers that are in avpr didn't come straight from there eggs there were in containers and also had to travel some distances to even face hug anything ,all that could be factors of why the alien breed that was in avpr are weak and not as smart. Don't get me wrong I love  the xeno's I got nothing against them , to me I just think that avpr showed the weak breed of them. and wolf being a elder predator used his skills to take them out with ease.

Gosutoraida

I could accept a 'weak breed' if ever established, but there isn't, and shouldn't. And I define a REAL Xenomorph as the Aliens from the first three Alien films.

ScarPredator14

By saying that your giving the fact that that all xenomorphs are suppose to be perfect or saying that all alien types are to be equal witch I think is wrong because in the three movies there all different aliens.it's like your saying a heavy weight boxer has  the same strength as a light wieght boxer.

Gosutoraida

I don't consider it a fact, I consider it an opinion. Yes, the Aliens from the first three movies are different. But at least they were threatening.

CarnalCalligraphy

Look, the child has Scar as his avatar. Trying to argue with him about anything is futile.

ScarPredator14

The  child? Grow up man who's says stuff like that?  Ppl always have something to say cause there butt hurt about the aliens getting owned in avpr they have to cry about my opinion because I'm backing up wolf And by the looks of it I'm pretty sure that  those were REAL xenomorphs in avpr , get over it . all you people have your opinions about wolf well happy for you I'm out of this forum I don't wanna see anymore crying ;)

CarnalCalligraphy

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Jul 14, 2012, 02:18:47 PM
I could accept a 'weak breed' if ever established, but there isn't, and shouldn't. And I define a REAL Xenomorph as the Aliens from the first three Alien films.

What's wrong with the aliens in the fourth movie?
Just curious , nothing serious

The Runner

They were mutants.....

Gosutoraida

I just didn't really like them, honestly. They were somewhat threatening but this is shown only when humans were at their weakest; unarmed soldiers, climbing ladders and swimming underwater. However, it is to be commended for their intellect, knowing how to escape the cages, etc.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: ScarPredator14 on Jul 14, 2012, 11:48:03 AM
Define a REAL xenomorph? I get the whole not having any respect for the alien blah blah  but if you look at the types of aliens  that are in avp and avpr and the rest of the alien films  they are all completely different type of aliens? To me I just say the aliens that are in avpr are jus a weak breed of them compared to the other ones we seen in the films, also the face huggers that are in avpr didn't come straight from there eggs there were in containers and also had to travel some distances to even face hug anything ,all that could be factors of why the alien breed that was in avpr are weak and not as smart. Don't get me wrong I love  the xeno's I got nothing against them , to me I just think that avpr showed the weak breed of them. and wolf being a elder predator used his skills to take them out with ease.

Real Xenos don't rush wildly towards a predator with a shoulder cannon. Or flee without fighting. Real Xenos would have been stealthier, smarter, and worked together better. Stopping at nothing to protect their hive from Wolf.

ShadowPred

Holy f**king shit, Fuzion Predator! It's been too f**king long!!!

SM

SM

QuoteDefine a REAL xenomorph?

Ones that make an attempt to fight back.

Bloodee Jacob

One of the reasons why I took a hiatus from this forum is the bashing of Wolf on here it is idiotic and pathetic honestly. Wolf was created and written to be a very experienced elite veteran predator, therefore he is! The people who created the actual movie I think have more say on how skilled a character is, then fans that come up with desperate excuses when one pops up and does what he is supposed to do, and that is kill normal xenomorphs easily.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed