First Prometheus Bluray Details

Started by ikarop, Jul 04, 2012, 05:13:59 AM

Author
First Prometheus Bluray Details (Read 75,377 times)

ikarop

Gash

Gash

No extended cut yet then, but alternate takes as bonus material.

Cvalda

Cvalda

My French is rusty, but doesn't that say 150 with extras?

Cuz right below that, it says the commentary runs 120, which is the length of the theatrical cut. Looks like the 15 minutes of deleted scenes will only be "in the menu" after all.

f**k.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Hell, before that it says that the duration is 124 minutes. So yes, the extra "EXTENDED" stuff is going to be just as you said.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

QuoteDuration: 124 minutes

Face Jockey

Face Jockey

They wouldn't give up the long cut in initial release. They have to be able sell it to us at least twice and then a maybe a third time as part of a boxed set.

Cvalda

Cvalda

lolz guys, but just think--if the Extended Cut DOES come out later, it'll just be another $30 double dip! Everybody wins! Thanks Fox! Thanks Ridley!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Jul 04, 2012, 05:32:16 AM
lolz guys, but just think--if the Extended Cut DOES come out later, it'll just be another $30 double dip! Everybody wins! Thanks Fox! Thanks Ridley!

*High fives for everyone!*

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

ridleyscottcigar.jpg

ShadowPred

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

There'll be an extended cut, I'm sure. Not really surprised it's not on the first release. The first is always the most basic.

Anonymous User

Anonymous User

Honestly I felt a little bit ripped off already by the movie. I went the first time because it has Scott signature in it. A new Scott's scifi after Alien and Blade Runner. After that, I refused to go for a second viewing because I don't want to give anymore of my money to Fox/Scott.

If they sell an extended cut after this DVD release, I'll feel completely sick.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Anonymous User on Jul 04, 2012, 06:36:09 AM
If they sell an extended cut after this DVD release, I'll feel completely sick.

Well, that's what Blade Runner did.

Vickers

Vickers

f**k this shit.

dave1978

dave1978

Suck me Fox,  im not buying this rubbish.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed