[New Article] American Cinematographer show a pic of alternate mutant Fifield

Started by Gazz, Jun 22, 2012, 10:13:11 AM

Author
[New Article] American Cinematographer show a pic of alternate mutant Fifield (Read 44,337 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

i'm dissapointed no one else got it.

see? trees.

Quote from: DestinyCapt on Jun 25, 2012, 05:33:11 PM
The more I see this, the more it looks like Star Wars ...
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?...

A Dark Angel Lord of the Sith so powerful he could use the Force to influence the black-goo midi-chlorians to create...life.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

sweet.

SiL

That was supposed to be the mutant mohawk guy.

Ninurta

Quote from: PHANTOM on Jun 28, 2012, 12:20:34 AM

Was this suppose to be an extra creature in the same action scene with the Mohawk mutant, both fighting the security team? That would have been sweet.

Right!

That looks for more interesting than steroid zombie.

szkoki

Was this suppose to be an extra creature in the same action scene with the Mohawk mutant, both fighting the security team? That would have been sweet.

:( :( so beautiful

bobby brown

Quote from: szkoki on Jul 05, 2012, 12:43:36 PM

:( :( so beautiful

its better than what we got for sure, but that ain't sayin much.I hate the design as much as the concept itself.
I cant understand what some fans finds so appealing about space mutants in an ALIEN franchise.

BANE

Yeah!

We Alien fans like our interspecies rape uninterrupted by new ideas or creatures! The very thought of adding to the universe makes our blood boil! A man midway through a transformation is just an utterly ludicrous thing that is entirely unacceptable!

Darth Vile

Darth Vile

Quote from: bobby brown on Jul 05, 2012, 01:23:37 PM
its better than what we got for sure, but that ain't sayin much.I hate the design as much as the concept itself.
I cant understand what some fans finds so appealing about space mutants in an ALIEN franchise.
Isn't it already established that the xeno (and it's lifecycle) is ever evolving. That advancement requires some form of mutation at at genetic level... so I defo see it all part of the same universe where you'd see xeno's and other such mutations.

hfeldhaus

Where does Janeks line "kill everything down there" come in? Was it the same scene?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed