THE EYES ARE BACK

Started by Anonymous684, Aug 25, 2007, 12:58:25 AM

Author
THE EYES ARE BACK (Read 785 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I LOVE YOU BROTHER YOU BROUGHT BACK THE FLASHING EYES. ITS MY FAVORITE THING THAKN YOU SO MUCH~~!!!!! Anyone else happy with this?

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Love them.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I wonder? after the predator does the eyes things, a army guy yells "sergeant!!!!" 

13thpred

13thpred

I like that they're white this time kinda like the cloaking gives them a momentary shine or something

Caledonia

Caledonia

Theres a good thread about the Predatoe Eye Flash in the Predator forum, but damn it was sooo freaking awesome when it cloaks and hits that eye flash. I just felt like screaming YES!!

SiL

SiL

Anyone else think it looked like an incomplete effect? More like someone someone would do with Macromedia Flash.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

the eye flash doesnt catch the effect it had in the first one, but hey, its probably not finished

the cloak looks great however, you can barely see him.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: SiL on Aug 25, 2007, 01:08:10 AM
Anyone else think it looked like an incomplete effect? More like someone someone would do with Macromedia Flash.

Yea his cloacking didnt look right

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Effects probably not finished people.

Highland

Highland

eye flash is perfect, own touch, you make it the same , its just not right. I like the white flash

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

f**k if it looks right or not!!!
The flashing eyes are back thats all i want.

Exiled

Exiled

only prob is that there white and not the original yellow otherwise glad to be back flashing eyes!

aliensetta

aliensetta

I love the eye flash.

hunterv555

hunterv555

they are amazing    he is almost invisible

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: crazy_dbl_88 on Aug 25, 2007, 01:27:31 AM
only prob is that there white and not the original yellow otherwise glad to be back flashing eyes!

You dont want it to be exactly the same.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed