Prometheus Cinefex Scans

Started by Darkness, Jun 19, 2012, 06:06:55 PM

Author
Prometheus Cinefex Scans (Read 45,947 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Prometheus is featured in the current issue (Issue 130) of visual effects magazine Cinefex. There are 30 pages in total and there's new behind-the-scenes shots and production still. The magazine is filled with lots of interesting behind-the-scenes information. You can check out the scans below.

Aceburster

Aceburster

From pg. 18 scan.

I need to know much more about this shot and potential scene.

gigantitan

gigantitan

Quote from: Aceburster on Jun 19, 2012, 06:29:28 PM
http://gyazo.com/0b4a230b07b5f104c0367a735a2f9aae.png

From pg. 18 scan.

Holy shit, Holloway is so crepy, awesome  ;D

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

From pg. 18 scan.

I know........that is so creepy and awesome! Love it!

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

From pg. 18 scan.

pre-vis Fifield, before they went with the burn victim caveman look. or at least when that was still up in the air.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm happy with what we got for the scene, but that certainly would have been interesting as well.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

So much better. Its creepier and more original than what we got by far.

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 19, 2012, 07:24:47 PM
So much better. Its creepier and more original than what we got by far.

Infected

Infected

Nice but i cant click on them so cant see shit captain.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jun 19, 2012, 07:02:17 PM

From pg. 18 scan.

pre-vis Fifield, before they went with the burn victim caveman look. or at least when that was still up in the air.
Looks to me like it could be an actual CGfield they cooked up for an alternate version of the scene. It does say that Weta developed a digital version that walked around on its knuckles and shiz (whilst demanding money and marijuana, I imagine), until Ridley opted to use mostly in-camera stuff.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Many thanks for this. :)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Bad Replicant on Jun 19, 2012, 07:53:17 PM
Looks to me like it could be an actual CGfield they cooked up for an alternate version of the scene. It does say that Weta developed a digital version that walked around on its knuckles and shiz (whilst demanding money and marijuana, I imagine), until Ridley opted to use mostly in-camera stuff.

looks like a shop to me. I can tell from the pixels, and because I've seen quite a few greedy stoned mutant geologists in my time. maybe test footage. either way, doesn't look totally finished.

not the head design I would have used, but apparently Ridley never got the resume I faxed him?.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

So there you go, its officially confirmed the trilobite is an early facehugger and the deacon is a precursor to the alien

LarsVader

LarsVader

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jun 19, 2012, 08:11:35 PM
Quote from: Bad Replicant on Jun 19, 2012, 07:53:17 PM

looks like a shop to me. I can tell from the pixels, and because I've seen quite a few greedy stoned mutant geologists in my time. maybe test footage. either way, doesn't look totally finished.

not the head design I would have used, but apparently Ridley never got the resume I faxed him?.
Are you sure?

And the rise in the numbers of present Engineers is getting ridiculous:

HybridNewborn

HybridNewborn

Quote from: StrangeShape on Jun 19, 2012, 08:19:55 PM
So there you go, its officially confirmed the trilobite is an early facehugger and the deacon is a precursor to the alien

No? That's completely contradictory to everything Ridley Scott has said in interviews.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed