Official Website

Started by Gates, Aug 24, 2007, 11:40:18 PM

Author
Official Website (Read 46,599 times)

JaredK21

JaredK21

The background noise sounds like the predalien molting...hmm.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

Interesting observation, Jar.

Also, site looks only partly done, it's totally empty lol.

Hudson

Hudson

Boy...the silver Aliens vs. Predator logo is so perfect and then is just ruined by "REQUIEM".  Ugh...

El Diablo

El Diablo

The background noise is actually the audio from the teaser trailer for the first AVP. It's the same sounds that played over the two creatures being slowly revealed in close-up shots before the title ALIEN VS. PREDATOR hits the screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvpAxPb4ZyE

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yep. I'd noticed that.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I knew that the first time i heard it, that was a teaser that showed the alien and predator way better than they did in AVP, even if it wasn't the designs from AVP

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

the site looks good..cant wait to see it completed

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Hudson on Aug 25, 2007, 05:50:43 AM
Boy...the silver Aliens vs. Predator logo is so perfect and then is just ruined by "REQUIEM".  Ugh...

I think its both great.

Hudson

Hudson

REQUIEM in red is just too loud.  And stupid sounding...

The title opened the movie up way to easily to be made fun of in reviews.  Too many joke/pun review titles will be made and turn the movie into a joke.

Huol

Huol

I agree.
I think it would be cool if the text came in like the hyroglyphic-style in Alien in the intro.
Then finally it says "Alien vs predator" But one last letter comes in, and thats an S.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Hudson on Aug 25, 2007, 03:14:53 PM

The title opened the movie up way to easily to be made fun of in reviews.  Too many joke/pun review titles will be made and turn the movie into a joke.

How is it a pun? Because Requiem means a Mass celebrated for the dead?

Danger Close

Danger Close

Quote from: El Diablo on Aug 25, 2007, 10:36:30 AM
The background noise is actually the audio from the teaser trailer for the first AVP. It's the same sounds that played over the two creatures being slowly revealed in close-up shots before the title ALIEN VS. PREDATOR hits the screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvpAxPb4ZyE

I hope that just a placeholder for now.

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Aug 25, 2007, 03:44:14 PM
Quote from: Hudson on Aug 25, 2007, 03:14:53 PM

How is it a pun? Because Requiem means a Mass celebrated for the dead?

Because everybody will have to look in a dictionary to get a sense as to what the f**k it means.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

^That doesn't make it a pun.

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

True enough. I meant that it would be easy to turn the title into a pun, just like they did with the "Whoever wins, we lose"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed