Official Website

Started by Gates, Aug 24, 2007, 11:40:18 PM

Author
Official Website (Read 46,670 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh my f**king God. I cannot believe I just read that from you guys.  ::) I hate the internet.

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

hehe which of us are you referring to Corporal Hicks

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Quote from: Preda1ien warrior on Aug 26, 2007, 10:17:43 AM
hehe which of us are you referring to Corporal Hicks
...all of us. ::)

Lionheart

Lionheart

Can anybody be kind and tell me what, REQUIEM means?

Gates

Gates

Are you serious? What do we look like...Dictionary.com buddy...

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

I'll be kind and give you the gratification of looking it up all by yourself like a big boy.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

People still don't knop what Requiem means???  There's a billion threads that tell you what it means.

crypto84

crypto84

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 28, 2007, 01:14:17 PM
People still don't knop what Requiem means???  There's a billion threads that tell you what it means.

I guess some people can't be bothered to look in other threads or even look it up online or in the damn dictionary.

ChAoS

ChAoS

I love it being called requiem..  but its kinda like how you would get i.e Apocalypse, and other cheesy names..  but who cares..
the title looks like it was made for a game tho.. eh well  its the film that we want not a arty farty title.

Caledonia

Caledonia

Quote from: ChAoS on Aug 29, 2007, 01:32:19 AM
I love it being called requiem..  but its kinda like how you would get i.e Apocalypse, and other cheesy names..  but who cares..
the title looks like it was made for a game tho.. eh well  its the film that we want not a arty farty title.
No it looks like it doesn't associate itself with the first AVP movie standing independent.

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

Thank goodness!

Wolf Predator

Wolf Predator

The title is only second  to the movie.  :-\

Danger Close

Danger Close

Quote from: Lionheart on Aug 28, 2007, 08:52:06 AM
Can anybody be kind and tell me what, REQUIEM means?
Quote from: crypto84 on Aug 28, 2007, 01:20:15 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 28, 2007, 01:14:17 PM

I guess some people can't be bothered to look in other threads or even look it up online or in the damn dictionary.

This is why we have to start screening all new members.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

has anyone noticed some numbers in the site... does anyone know what do they mean?  ???

Danger Close

Danger Close

Could be the start of an ARG?

Anyone here into those. I'm no good at them, but I like to read about them after the fact.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed