It will be cool if ILM and Stan winston join to the "posible" crew of AVP3???

Started by frankaster, Jan 26, 2007, 12:05:02 AM

Author
It will be cool if ILM and Stan winston join to the "posible" crew of AVP3??? (Read 3,654 times)

frankaster

It will be cool if ILM and Stan winston join to the "posible" crew of AVP3???

I mean if the movie have a better aceptance by fans (surely), could FOX take a little risk and made the rigth choose???

this time they (directors) seems to be more "open" to the fans...

Pvt. Hicks

Uhhhhh yeah that's not gonna happen. You know I had the pleasure of asking Stan Winston if he would do an Alien 5(someone already asked about P3) and he had the same response for both: If the story was good and something different, he would do it.

XxSaNdMaNxX

I would love to c stan come back to the franchise but that seems a little hard to happen besides  alec n tom from ADI  havent done a bad job just that pred face looks horrible but hey hopefully theyll do better this time with AVP2........

Darkness

Stan said he was disappointed that he wasn't asked to work on the first AvP.

It's just a matter of Fox not wanting to pay for him.

locusta

Yeah, it´s all about money.

Maybe you guys remember in the run-up to AVP with all that stuppid interviews P. Anderson gave. In one of them he mentioned the "boom-boah-great" huge explosion at the end of the movie and how many gallons of fuel they burned and how big it was and how many dollars they blew in the air by that god-damn s***. This was the time as my expectations for AVP got to the ground. An adolescent director speaking. Oh gosh.

So the budget for other fx stuff was limited. And that´s why a lot of cheap and untrained Czech helpers were working on the set.

My other opinion is, that fox fears the influence of Stan Winston. The old man isn´t that suggestible like the guys from ADI.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed