Abbot and Costello meet the mummy

Started by mr4anarchy, Jun 08, 2012, 04:07:45 PM

Author
Abbot and Costello meet the mummy (Read 1,090 times)

mr4anarchy

A v P is the hollywood equivalent of Abbot and Costello meet the mummy.  When two franchise vehicles run out of gas they combine them to see if fumes can find an audience. (suckers)

The making of these these crappy films put such a stench of shit on the ailien mythos, Ridley Scott has to play down that Prometheus is an Alien prequel.

The only discussion re: these films is how laughably bad they were.  Especially number 2.  The Alien, the ultimate cinematic demon imagined back in 1979 has been reduced to killing pregnant women in small town diners.

What a heaping pile of crap.

The Xenoborg

So.. Okay, the AvP movies sucked compared to the classics which they originated from. A new thread for an old-and-already-discussed topic proven fact.  ???

CarnalCalligraphy

While I share your distate for redundancy, I'm still amused at the churlish comments with which these anti-AVP threads are met. He's heartbroken like the rest of us. Let him get it all out. Don't be such a Forum-Nazi.

The Xenoborg

Quote from: CarnalCalligraphy on Jun 10, 2012, 03:06:28 AM
While I share your distate for redundancy, I'm still amused at the churlish comments with which these anti-AVP threads are met. He's heartbroken like the rest of us. Let him get it all out. Don't be such a Forum-Nazi.
:laugh:
Forum-Nazi? I liked the first movie though. Not that it is brilliant but compared to the second one, it seems like a masterpiece.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed