New Viral - Look at Weyland's Face!

Started by JaaayDee, Jun 08, 2012, 08:47:58 AM

Author
New Viral - Look at Weyland's Face! (Read 25,923 times)

DemonicD13

My money is on it having something to do with Part 2. Maybe he filmed it back to back like the Matrix sequels and is just keeping a tight lid on it. Maybe that's why he hired Guy Pearce - he seemed like such a waste in this film under all that make-up. Maybe there will be a flash back that deals with him?

Can't wait for 10-11-12 now. :)

gyro

gyro

well I loved the movie and there is no place beter than AVPgalaxy to find out what 10-11-12 is

matisian

Anybody seen this date: 11 October 2012 on Weyland Industries Timeline? I think it's not a coincidence...

BonesawT101

what could 10 11 12 possibly be ....?

episodenone

forgive my ignorance-- i was spoiler free prior to seeing the movie and avoided these -- where does one find the virals... how many are there?  recommendations for how to view all the supplemental material?

Infected

He played the old Weyland very bad i think.

Feral_PRED

Quote from: matisian on Jun 09, 2012, 11:50:43 AM
Anybody seen this date: 11 October 2012 on Weyland Industries Timeline? I think it's not a coincidence...
WEYLAND INCORPORATES
Weyland Corporation is recognized as a legal entity and corporation under United States law and receives their Certificate of Incorporation from the Companies House in the United Kingdom. Due to the combined value of Sir Peter Weyland's various patents and patent-pendings, the company incorporates with a higher fair market valuation than any other company in history.
OCTOBER 11, 2012

http://www.weylandindustries.com/timeline

TrixieVanSickle

I think they really should have started out with the TED video in the movie. People who didn't see it were not shown the arrogance of Peter Weyland and his god complex.   

Zenzucht

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jun 08, 2012, 02:15:09 PM
The TED talk should've been in the film instead of the Cave sequence with Shaw and Holloway :P (with a few improved special effects.)

It would've fit the movie really well i think :P

You were right Xenomorphine.

I was about to say the same thing, Blacklabel.

Cave sequence were money thrown out of the window.. Instead the cave sequence, TED talk would do much, much better.

souNdwAve89

Quote from: TrixieVanSickle on Jun 09, 2012, 10:37:49 PM
I think they really should have started out with the TED video in the movie. People who didn't see it were not shown the arrogance of Peter Weyland and his god complex.

Agreed. I think most of the viral videos should have been in it. I know there are duration problems, but maybe some short clips would have been nice. I remember watching a behind the scenes video and there were some scenes of the Prometheus crew doing some profile video clips of themselves. I think that would have been a nice way to introduce the characters.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Infected on Jun 09, 2012, 02:19:59 PM
He played the old Weyland very bad i think.
Hardly, for me, it was the ridiculous makeup that was hard to take.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: XenoVC on Jun 10, 2012, 10:54:25 AM
Quote from: Infected on Jun 09, 2012, 02:19:59 PMHe played the old Weyland very bad i think.
Hardly, for me, it was the ridiculous makeup that was hard to take.

I am sure it took all of his self control to not just raise him arms up and say 'Braaaiiins!'.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed