the highest kill ratio

Started by redpred, Jun 04, 2012, 09:06:50 AM

Author
the highest kill ratio (Read 2,376 times)

redpred

redpred

What was your highest kill ratio on this game. It can be any species you choose to write about. Mine was 20 kills with a predator. Kinda horrible but oh well just being honest. :laugh:

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Can't recall. But I guess you mean. Kill streak... I don't remember anything cause i've had so many games. X_X
I normally can remember my top score but kill streaks tends to be one thing I don't pay attention to.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

My best was 30 kills and 3 deaths. I played as an Alien.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

I remember I was in a game of MTD and I had about 2 deaths and roughly 27 kills.

SahrsnTheRonin

SahrsnTheRonin

Nice!

SahrsnTheRonin

SahrsnTheRonin

I'm not sure what my highest competitive killstreak is, but I remember in Ranked I was with two friends in dom, one was an alien and one was a marine with me, my alien bud let me kill him till I got a 98-99 killstreak then to stop it auto finishing the match due to reaching max unstated kill score in domination, my marine pal let me kill him with permission so I did this and ended up with like 99 kills and 137ish Killstreak :D check it out lol

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

I got 23 kills streak with the predator in refinery.
Actually I was spamming mines all along the game.

Aether_Rayne

Aether_Rayne

I've had a 50 killstreak two or three times. Went the whole match with no deaths and hit score target. I was a Predator on all occasions.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: Aether_Rayne on Aug 21, 2012, 10:02:24 AM
I've had a 50 killstreak two or three times. Went the whole match with no deaths and hit score target. I was a Predator on all occasions.
Did you even screenshot such an epic moment to show us all?  :P

Aether_Rayne

Aether_Rayne

The last match I did it in wasn't that long ago. A Month, maybe. Was a really memorable match. Me vs 6 Aliens in the Ruins. Not one of them quit, which surprised me more.

I play on PS3 servers with no keyboard so I don't have an SS button.. unless there's a way to SS I don't know about, without one. I never needed to know so I never bothered to find out.

Can anyone confirm?

Nice way of saying "Pics or it didn't happen", by the way lol :p

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

"I got 83 kills and 1 death using only blades in a MSDM mode with 6preds vs 6preds all rank 43 players"

/sarcasm

allicorn

allicorn

My highest killstreak is somewhere in the 40s with probably over 100 kills as a predator. Keep in mind most of the matches I do are 60 minutes long and most people don't even last that long, lol; but when they do, it gives me the opportunity to get a lot of kills and a good killstreak. As an alien, my best was 100 kills and a 13 killstreak in a 30 minute match. I was so proud of myself. (:

Aether_Rayne

Aether_Rayne

Quote from: AcidGlow on Aug 23, 2012, 06:54:11 PM
"I got 83 kills and 1 death using only blades in a MSDM mode with 6preds vs 6preds all rank 43 players"

/sarcasm

Dude you make it sound like it's hard to do XD Idrc whether you believe me, but any good player knows that it's really not that difficult if you are, you know, aware and make good decisions. I wouldn't have achieved it if they'd all been good players, obviously. They were only rank 1 to 10 and 5 of them were kids on mics. Cocky kids, I might add. But I go matches daily with no deaths. Prioritising survival is the most important thing to learn to do on this game, even if it means abandoning kills often.

/advice

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed