New TV Spot! "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"

Started by boostedlsj, Jun 03, 2012, 05:39:21 PM

Author
New TV Spot! "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" (Read 13,173 times)

boostedlsj

Just saw a new TV Spot on HistoryHD. It is a short spot with a few new clips. Mainly showing the engineer coming out of the sarcophagus. The awesomely creepy thing is "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" is being played on a xylophone the whole spot. It gave me chills!

Promethean Fire

Quote from: boostedlsj on Jun 03, 2012, 05:39:21 PM
Just saw a new TV Spot on HistoryHD. It is a short spot with a few new clips. Mainly showing the engineer coming out of the sarcophagus. The awesomely creepy thing is "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" is being played on a xylophone the whole spot. It gave me chills!

That's obviously a subconscious trick to lower your expectations.  The same tune was used to market Alien: Resurrection!  :D

GreatKnower

What show did it air with? Usually History repeats the same loop of shows each day.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

Ice Road Truckers........which I wasn't watching haha my kid loves the Trucks. Actually its really cool. He is 4 and his favorite shows are American Pickers and Pawn Stars. I know it was a joke but it didn't lower my expectations. It got me even more excited.

Anyone else catch it?!

GreatKnower

Been watching the channel since...hasn't aired again so far.  5:50pm est.

JaaayDee

Was it Dead Space's rendition of the song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pyw_mJ_ULM#ws
(fan made)

Xenomorphine

Ooh, I was hoping someone would do the DS rendition of that song and place it against some footage. Nice to see it works well as I thought it would!

I'd have mixed in a few audio cuts amidst the breaks in verse, though.

boostedlsj

Quote from: JaaayDee on Jun 03, 2012, 09:54:59 PM
Was it Dead Space's rendition of the song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pyw_mJ_ULM#ws
(fan made)

No it was just the musical notes not words. Sounded like a childs bedtime music box. Very slow and creepy with the visuals. I haven't seen it again. It was really cool

GreatKnower

GreatKnower

Just saw one at 7:22pm on historyhd, plays twinkle tones and shows the sj helmet splitting apart with a glimpse of the SJ face underneath but no sarcophagus scene, maybe 2 cuts?.

SpeedyMaxx

Any chance you can upload it?  Thanks.

AncientPred

I want to say that they did the same thing with not only ALIEN:Res, but also ALIEN3 and ALIENS.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

Quote from: GreatKnower on Jun 03, 2012, 11:54:40 PM
Just saw one at 7:22pm on historyhd, plays twinkle tones and shows the sj helmet splitting apart with a glimpse of the SJ face underneath but no sarcophagus scene, maybe 2 cuts?.

Yea no I just seen this one on SyFy channel watching Aliens which I recorded last night. Not the same one. This one has the sarcophagus and has the twinkle twinkle song. So damn creepy I want to see it again.

Oh wait you said it had the same jingle. That's weird I just seen a spot with the helmet opening up tha just had Shaw screaming something like "pick up transmission!" Through the whole thing. They are really mixing it up here in the US. I'm loving it!! Haha This movie is gonna be tits. Little kitten tits

hfeldhaus

2nd trailer has a shit not in the film, the engineer chasing shaw through the life boat! Really wish they'd kept that in

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed