AvPGalaxy Reviews Prometheus

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 01, 2012, 08:45:29 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy Reviews Prometheus (Read 35,576 times)

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jun 17, 2012, 02:25:19 AM
Quote from: hfeldhaus on Jun 02, 2012, 06:31:23 PM
Huh?!? You would put aliens over alien I terms of quality? And depending on your idea of quality Prometheus could well be top, of the series it's the most visually stunning

...my idea of quality? Oh hello there, mister-i-make-silly-assumptions-about-other-people.

I felt Aliens was more tense and slightly more paranoid than the first film... and it just has better dialogue and character work.. the 80's action movie vibes may put some off.. but please do consider that these films are essentially Bmovie stories with Aclass moviemaking. They werent made to please pretentious twats. :laugh:

Prometheus just isnt as tight in it's storytelling as Aliens or Alien.

i agree that promtheus isnt as good as alien or aliens in terms of dialogue, but saying that aliens has better dialogue than alien is ridiculous. aliens had the typical cheesey corney cameron script that if it didnt make you cringe made you annoyed (Hudson, vasquez and drake all spout some bullshit lines that just take away from any realism that was accomplished in the first film). the script for alien was wound much tighter than aliens and was more believable. whilst i think aliens is a great film i dont think its a great alien film. as for me making assumptions about you, read my post wise guy. i didnt make any assumptions i just asked you what your idea was for what made aliens a more quality film than alien. and as for the 80s b movie/ a movie thing that had nothing to do with either of our posts

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Funny how many lines of those annoying lives have become very well known.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Jun 17, 2012, 07:21:22 AM
Funny how many lines of those annoying lives have become very well known.

Doesn't make them good though does it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed