Collector's Edition Revealed

Started by ikarop, May 31, 2012, 03:18:24 PM

Author
Collector's Edition Revealed (Read 88,705 times)

SM

SM

Quote from: predxeno on Jul 13, 2012, 03:27:19 AM
Well, you know what I meant; it comes automatically with the CE.  Speaking of which, I am very disappointed that the CE doesn't include a steelbook case for this game; that is one of the things that made CEs AWESOME.

Really?  It's packaging.

shadowedge

shadowedge

Hicks, Apone, and Drake looks excellent. Hudson's face looks off though.  It looks like they made his cheeks too puffy.

FightFinda

FightFinda

Drake has definitely been hammering some Crack-cocaine (look how skinny his arms and neck are!) and Hudson got a haircut :D. All jokes aside the likenesses do look great and I can't wait to see some of them out in the sh!t :).

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: SM on Jul 13, 2012, 05:43:24 AM
Quote from: predxeno on Jul 13, 2012, 03:27:19 AM
Well, you know what I meant; it comes automatically with the CE.  Speaking of which, I am very disappointed that the CE doesn't include a steelbook case for this game; that is one of the things that made CEs AWESOME.

Really?  It's packaging.

It's very cool packaging.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

I like them but they all look alittle too clean  - i feel Hudson shouldve had his hair all messed up like the NECA figure shown earlier this week.
Apone looks like a random black guy with a tash n a cigar (very Halo looking).

Other than that they look good.

(on a side note Hicks sleves should be green and have a USCM tat on it :D)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Jul 13, 2012, 04:06:06 PM

You know that the black guy from Halo is reference from Aliens and not the opposite right  ;D

PVTDukeMorrison

One thing they should do is add more detail to Hudson's arms, like hair. They look like plastic.

Bio Mech Hunter

Well, we FINALLY get to see 'em. They look pretty good. I just want to know why Apone isn't in his combat gear. *facepalm*

...and would somebody please tell me why in the hell Vasquez isn't part of the pre-order DLC. *facepalm x2*

Cap. Fitzgerald

Apone isn't in combat gear because I don't f**king know :S

And Vasquez isn't included because I don't f**king know! No one knows, except Gearbox.
Maybe they couldn't secure the rights for her specifically, maybe they (sadly) only let you use male players in mp, maybe they just thought these 4 were the best to include, maybe they know people want Vasquez and thus are saving her for paid DLC, we'll find out, now stop clogging the thread with useless questions at nothing.
And stop hitting your face boy, it makes you seem a fool

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 13, 2012, 04:15:05 PM
Quote from: 9th_Stew on Jul 13, 2012, 04:06:06 PM

You know that the black guy from Halo is reference from Aliens and not the opposite right  ;D

yeah i do :P

Frost shouldve been in the lineup :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jul 13, 2012, 02:25:54 AM
The same reason EVERYONE hates Gamestop. They gut new games and still sell them as new or something... Plus the employees are douchebags most of the time. Surprisingly, they all look the same. Every single Gamestop Ive been too, the guy was fat, long hair, glasses, unshaven and opinionated. Also, use this for reference...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onEfmC6HRF4#ws

This is the most f**king accurate video of Gamestop I have ever seen, I even think THIS same guy was at the register when I went to PRE-ORDER a game, wasn't even there to buy one. I still have to go through this BS all the time. But at least I get  good service at the one I go to.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Its scary how accurate it is right!?   ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm sold, but I need $100...

Cap. Fitzgerald

I've never had problems with the GameStop I go to, the guys there are cool and when we pre order or buy a game there's no hassle.
No idea what anyone's talking about

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'll be quite honest, I've never pre ordered a game before.

Is there a due date for pre ordering (besides the obvious Feb 12th)?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed