Collector's Edition Revealed

Started by ikarop, May 31, 2012, 03:18:24 PM

Author
Collector's Edition Revealed (Read 90,128 times)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Oct 29, 2012, 12:43:40 AM
Quote from: Predaker on Oct 28, 2012, 06:39:52 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Oct 28, 2012, 06:02:41 PM
What else can I say?
You could post something related to ALIENS: Colonial Marines for starters. :)

Just got an email from Amazon; arrival date confirmed for Feb. 12th!  ;D

Never heard of Nirvana have ya?  :'(

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Oct 29, 2012, 12:34:32 AM
Had money reserved for the CE for this game. Decided to get Vault Hunters edition of Borderlands 2 instead. I do not regret my decision.
I'm not entirely sure, but it is possible to get both...

Yeah, but not when you're as low on funds as I am. Gotta prioritize.

Predaker

PREDATOR-HUNTER_2168

Just pre-order today cant wait to play it on my new samsung smart tv :-)

ChanceVance

ChanceVance

In all honesty the main reason I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition was for the early access to the playable movie characters in multi-player.It'll be greatly satisfying to run around as Hudson gunning down as many aliens as I can to avenge his death in Aliens and it willl be even better if they re-create the control room and the vents for a multi-player map to match

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Had this pre-ordered for some time now, just for that beautiful Powerloader figurine. I hope there will be some DLC packs for the Xenos- it would be nostalgic to play as the Runner or even the Auriga Clones. <3

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

If the game is any good, they have enough material to make excellent DLC for years. They could just go through all 3 movies, even include Resurrection if they wanted.

Who wouldn't buy a 'Nostromo' character pack and run around as Dallas, Parker, or Lambert? (So long as they don't make them look like that damned Hicks :laugh:)

ikarop

ikarop

QuoteBuy Aliens: Colonial Marines at GAME.es and get the "XP Boost Pack" DLC which gives users the ability to unlock upgrades for your weapons before the rest of the players.

http://www.game.es/Product/Default.aspx?SKU=065585

WinterActual

WinterActual

I thought the game is all about the survival? I thought your lvl and weapon doesn't matter...... Damn you GBX, what have you done  >:(

predxeno

predxeno

That's true, but upgrading is also very important in this game; the producers made sure that all your upgrades transfer across single-player, coop, and even multiplayer.  Also, the site advertising this is in a foreign language so I'm not getting it anyway.

WinterActual

WinterActual

It shouldn't be important.

Predaker

Predaker

It seems that the upgrades and leveling up unlock new weapons, longer mags, more customizations, etc. Things that are purchased with money you earn in the game.

Hopefully there won't be RPG elements like +gun damage.

chupacabras acheronsis

why not unlock things that shouldn't already be on the game?

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Dec 05, 2012, 08:11:26 PM
why not unlock things that shouldn't already be on the game?

What do you mean? How does the gear progression fit the story? Theoretically speaking you could only play multiplayer first, earn XP, money, new unlocks, and then hop into the campaign and all those upgrades will carry over.

predxeno

predxeno

It doesn't, it's supposed to make the gameplay fun and addictive; at least, that's Gearbox's way of looking at it.  It sounds cool, so I'd like to give it a try.

WinterActual

WinterActual

More grind doesn't mean more fun :\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed