The E3 2012 Thread - New Footage & Screenshots

Started by ikarop, May 30, 2012, 05:54:28 PM

Author
The E3 2012 Thread - New Footage & Screenshots (Read 87,850 times)

Deathly_rYaN

The PRs rate of fire is slow because it needs to be upgraded. As it reaches its fully upgraded state it will probably give us the movie sound, correct rate of fire and ect.

PHANTOM

The game looks like it went through some improvements, I'm starting to like the new Pulse Rifle sound.

Predaker

I prefer the authentic movie sounds myself, but its not bad. This game is starting to look really fun.

WinterActual

Quote from: Deathly_rYaN on Jun 10, 2012, 12:47:17 AM
The PRs rate of fire is slow because it needs to be upgraded. As it reaches its fully upgraded state it will probably give us the movie sound, correct rate of fire and ect.
Thats exactly what I said 2 pages ago  >:(

Quote from: Voodoo Actual on Jun 08, 2012, 05:25:00 PM
I think I noticed something. I may be wrong but isn't the PR fire rate slower than the previous AvP games' PRs ? This can explain the wrong sound. Also if there is a rapid fire perk/mod, and we add it with our PR class - this will result in the "original" sound. If that's the case, I am fine with the "wrong" sound. But in my opinion in ACM this gotta be the opposite way - the default fire rate (original sound) brings high recoil but if we add mod for slower fire rate, this will increase the accuracy and change the sound to its current state (wrong version)  :)

Corporate Merc

I'am so f$%king sick of seeing that same footage everytime time they interview someone. F#$king annoying show someone  playing mp or something.

Berserker Pred

Quote from: ikarop on Jun 10, 2012, 09:39:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoSt4vD2dI4#ws

0:58 "So that's an instant kill and while you're doing that you can't die." Hmm. I'm not sure if I like that. Anyway a two hit kill from a xeno seems to be fair.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I don't think he's right. In one of the videos a Marine is saved from an instant kill by his teammate killing th Alien.
I just don't think they shot that particular Xeno enough, or fast enough.

Dovahkiin

Yeah. I saw that as well. But I don't think they killed that xeno. They just got it to let go of him. You can be saved by your buddies.

Berserker Pred

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jun 10, 2012, 04:54:28 PM
I don't think he's right. In one of the videos a Marine is saved from an instant kill by his teammate killing th Alien.
I just don't think they shot that particular Xeno enough, or fast enough.

I bloody hope he's not right!

Predaker

When are we going to see some new xeno types? Is the crusher it?

I hope we see a runner type like from alien3. It could run fast. ;D

DaddyYautja

Quote from: Le Celticant on Jun 09, 2012, 08:09:48 PM
0:48 of last video -> dat Alien flying in the air while jumping that can change its direction  ::)
People need to understand how gravity works, seriously  ::)

Dude, what do you think those tubes at the back of the Aliens are? Trust vector nozzles.

PredatorsInstinct

PredatorsInstinct

Quote from: Predaker on Jun 11, 2012, 02:13:35 AM
When are we going to see some new xeno types? Is the crusher it?

I hope we see a runner type like from alien3. It could run fast. ;D

I agree.

This view for the Alien is good, i think AVP3 should have went down the same road.

LIG

Quote from: Deathly_rYaN on Jun 10, 2012, 12:47:17 AM

I hope this isn't the case! For a game that is supposedly "accurate" this would take me right out of it!

Still looking forward to it though

Cap. Fitzgerald

Upgrading would take you right out of it?
Well that sucks, because it's a confirmed mechanic

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed