WHY IS THE SJ BIGGER IN ALIEN?

Started by eyeballkid, May 30, 2012, 01:15:16 AM

Author
WHY IS THE SJ BIGGER IN ALIEN? (Read 6,335 times)

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 30, 2012, 02:16:50 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 30, 2012, 02:12:41 AM
Somebody delete this thread.

For f**k's sake.

But then we will get another... And just for the sake of continuity, it will have to be the same size...  :o
The same size? Or shorter than the original?  ;) ;) ;)

eyeballkid

eyeballkid

The alien in alien was a work of art, not just in design, but, it's motivations, the way it moves. The space jockey should have been that, but instead we have a man in a suit. It could have been so much better..

Space Sweeper

if i shoot myself in the head, i'm gonna make sure you're standing right beside me.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Sweepums rage.

The most delicious kind of rage. ;D

eyeballkid

eyeballkid

So...no one really wanted to see the original space jockey? We are all happy with midgets that act like Jason. The creators of human kind are feeble little runts that can't even control their own creations... oh wait, that's the whole point. Or is it?

Space Sweeper

i f**king swear, i'll play a lament for you on the piano before i take a string and choke you out.

eyeballkid

eyeballkid

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 30, 2012, 02:38:51 AM
i f**king swear, i'll play a lament for you on the piano before i take a string and choke you out.

Calm down, and tell me why the space jockeys are now 50% smaller.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: eyeballkid on May 30, 2012, 02:42:21 AM

Artistic lisce-- wait. What the f**k am I doing?

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING NOW, YOU f**kING BASTAAAAAAAAAAARD

Cvalda

Cvalda

Don't get yourself banned again, Sweepums.

Plz. :P

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Because you touch yourself at night.

No? Okay, how about... Because they're also now 50% more dense. I mean, look at those chiseled muscles. RIPPED like bricks. Hell yeah.

You've been given reasons eyeball, reasons you said you were willing to accept in your very first post. Why isn't that good enough?

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 30, 2012, 02:43:39 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvxb773Qwu1qalmnt.gif

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING NOW, YOU f**kING BASTAAAAAAAAAAARD

Hahahahaha! So much rage, sweeper. So much rage.  :laugh:

Quote from: Cvalda on May 30, 2012, 02:45:44 AM

*whisperwhisperwhisper* ...Shhh! We need more drama...

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cvalda on May 30, 2012, 02:45:44 AM

Spoiler
Come on, if they can't figure out that rage this intense is a joke, they don't have a chance in hell at controlling the release backlash.
[close]

eyeballkid

eyeballkid

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 30, 2012, 02:43:39 AM

Artistic lisce-- wait. What the f**k am I doing?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvxb773Qwu1qalmnt.gif

Space Jockeys have a vitamin deficiency, so there not as big?

Nightmare Asylum

Yep, that's the canon reason. And the big Jockies, in their infinite rage, banned the puny SJs to LV-223 while they were on LV-426 playing with these cool eggs they discovered. Meanwhile, the puny Jockies were caught up in this whole "human creator" dilemma where they were mistaken for their larger, more vitamin enhanced counterparts, thus explaining the human/Engineer conflict in Prometheus.

eyeballkid

eyeballkid

If you don't drink your milk, you will end up like the tiny Engineers in Prometheus, so... drink your milk. For God's sake, drink your milk!

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 30, 2012, 02:52:09 AM
Yep, that's the canon reason. And the big Jockies, in their infinite rage, banned the puny SJs to LV-223 while they were on LV-426 playing with these cool eggs they discovered. Meanwhile, the puny Jockies were caught up in this whole "human creator" dilemma where they were mistaken for their larger, more vitamin enhanced counterparts, thus explaining the human/Engineer conflict in Prometheus.

Man, that's also bullshit! Large, beefy jockeys come from LV-123, EVERYBODY knows that.. duh.

First Blood

First Blood

Ugh, gawd. I am feeling the dumb from this thread.

We really do need this movie now, folks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed