Twitter girl has more talent than Damon Lindelof

Started by Kev Loaf, May 29, 2012, 09:26:40 PM

Author
Twitter girl has more talent than Damon Lindelof (Read 4,725 times)

Kev Loaf

She may have talked a load of bullshit BUT to her credit, her story for Prometheus was far superior to the bullshit that Lindelof churned out.

Fox should hire her!!! and shoot Lindelof and Ridley should retire.

Seriously the actually story is shockingly crap.

Nightmare Asylum

Cool opinion, man.

I can't comment or speculate as I haven't read either story (I hate spoilers), but yeah...still very excited for June 8th myself! ;D

Kev Loaf

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 29, 2012, 09:28:48 PM
Cool opinion, man.

I can't comment or speculate as I haven't read either story (I hate spoilers), but yeah...still very excited for June 8th myself! ;D

LMAO!!

yeah, I will still watch it but still, I feel very sad.

Sad because I supported twitter girl and she lied and then even sadder since her version is far superior to the one we are going to see.

Life is a bitch.

NGR01

I prefer my synopsis and theories ^^

Kev Loaf

Quote from: NGR01 on May 29, 2012, 09:38:13 PM
I prefer my synopsis and theories ^^

of course you do.  ::)

GreatKnower

GreatKnower

Kev, Here are some actual comments ive gleaned from German and French reviews from today.

Spoiler
Actual Quotes-
Average Sci-Fi Movie.
Nothing New Expressed.
Lazy, Inconsistent writing and pace.
Rehash of 79' Alien.
Top Notch FX and 3D, but it distracts from the attempted tone and fear of the movie.
Too Clean, needed to be darker, scarier, and more foreboding.
Meaningless Characters save for 2 actors.
Soundtrack doesnt immerse you the way that it should, some songs/score dont match the scenes or circumstances.
The film is schizophrenic and doesn't know what it wants to be, Prequel or Remake.
The references to Alien are easy, abundant, and not creative.
Movie appears to be heavily or badly edited, like there are missing scenes due to abrupt jumps and pace. (Tom Rothman Lied)
Some scenes in the trailers are not in the film.
The crew is juvenile and amateur for Intergalactic Astronauts.
It is not a standalone film or as original as claimed.
You are not afraid watching the movie.

One german reviewer said that the "constant barrage of questions with no answers is amatuerish and immature towards the viewers, considering it is an "adult" movie."

A french reviewer even states "without JJ Abrams coaching him, Damon Lindelof seems Lost." and "instead of redefining the genre, Scott takes the route of going purely commercial and turning the wheels of the money machine like a good little soldier"
[close]

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Kev Loaf on May 29, 2012, 09:32:17 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 29, 2012, 09:28:48 PM
Cool opinion, man.

LMAO!!

yeah, I will still watch it but still, I feel very sad.

Sad because I supported twitter girl and she lied and then even sadder since her version is far superior to the one we are going to see.

Life is a bitch.

Wouldn't start sooking and b*tching until you actually see the movie mate.

NGR01

I mean seriously would it not have been cool to have an actual Prometheus in the person of peter Weyland or David.
Someone that kills one of the gods to steal his tech?
Is that not much better than Jason X?
Seriously i'm not bragging or anything what do you think of it.
Or of PARADISE?
:)

Cory

I don't if I am right but Prometheus couldn't be darker because of 3D

zoidy

Quote from: NGR01 on May 29, 2012, 09:47:43 PM
I mean seriously would it not have been cool to have an actual Prometheus in the person of peter Weyland or David.
Or of PARADISE?
Let me see ... no.

I would have been shocked if Ridley had made a movie called "Prometheus" which drew exact parallels with the greek mythology. It's just supposed to represent a theme, not a literal retelling.

Kev Loaf

Quote from: zoidy on May 29, 2012, 09:51:23 PM
Quote from: NGR01 on May 29, 2012, 09:47:43 PM
Or of PARADISE?
Let me see ... no.

I would have been shocked if Ridley had made a movie called "Prometheus" which drew exact parallels with the greek mythology. It's just supposed to represent a theme, not a literal retelling.

NRG story is better than the legit one he described.

Yes not seen the film and so i should not judge but seriously if what NRG has said about the plot is true then its seriously crap.

Morpheus

Please,wath the movie first.

NGR01

I did LOL

Capovin

Wait I'm confused you're making it sound like the original Alien, except instead of an Alien it's the Jockey, this is bad why?

Glaive

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed