Prometheus US Launch Thread

Started by RagingDragon, May 24, 2012, 04:01:17 PM

Author
Prometheus US Launch Thread (Read 34,979 times)

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

I recommend seeing it in 3D, by the way. Really enhances the effect of the big set pieces and space shots.

TWAK

TWAK

I'll be flying down to LA to see it with friends. IMAX @ universal studios!!

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Jun 01, 2012, 12:53:21 AM
I recommend seeing it in 3D, by the way. Really enhances the effect of the big set pieces and space shots.

Sounds good to me. That's what I want.

El Diablo

El Diablo

Universal Studios has a pretty great IMAX screen, just line up early because they don't have assigned seating.

TWAK

TWAK

Quote from: El Diablo on Jun 01, 2012, 01:17:34 AM
Universal Studios has a pretty great IMAX screen, just line up early because they don't have assigned seating.
Hmm I just paid for 4 tickets in the G section  ???

ThisBethesdaSea

This is gonna be the longest week EVER!

ryanjayhawk

ryanjayhawk

I'm trying soooooo hard to not read any of the spoiler threads.... but geez so many tempting ones have popped up just this evening...

El Diablo

El Diablo

Quote from: TWAK on Jun 01, 2012, 02:04:50 AM
Quote from: El Diablo on Jun 01, 2012, 01:17:34 AM
Hmm I just paid for 4 tickets in the G section  ???

Perhaps I'm wrong. They did renovate and upgrade the theater a few years back after AMC merged with the Leows Cineplex chain, so maybe they added reserved seating. I recall having to wait in line for good seats at their IMAX presentations.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jun 01, 2012, 02:23:44 AM
This is gonna be the longest week EVER!

Quoted because you speak the truth!  :laugh:

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: ryanjayhawk on Jun 01, 2012, 03:08:09 AM
I'm trying soooooo hard to not read any of the spoiler threads.... but geez so many tempting ones have popped up just this evening...
You've held out this long dude.  Hold on.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I think this delay between releases is the best thing that could of happened.

Now I know to prepare myself for what's likely going to be the disjointed, ill-conceived, major disappointment I've been trying to convince myself for the last four months this wouldn't end up being.

Maybe all this pre-release anger will give way to calm resignation once I come to terms with said disappointment, and just accept this as an enjoyable spinoff ala Alien Resurrection.

But goddamn will it look prettttttyyyy.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Cvalda, I really have no expectations.

Cvalda

Cvalda

lol

No comment.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 01, 2012, 04:46:54 AM
I think this delay between releases is the best thing that could of happened.

Now I know to prepare myself for what's likely going to be the disjointed, ill-conceived, major disappointment I've been trying to convince myself for the last four months this wouldn't end up being.

Maybe all this pre-release anger will give way to calm resignation once I come to terms with said disappointment, and just accept this as an enjoyable spinoff ala Alien Resurrection.

But goddamn will it look prettttttyyyy.

I think your going to be pleasantly surprised at how good this film is! As good as Aliens is say (but I'm not an Aliens fan)

Dkstar

Dkstar

I just wantd to clarify for anyone reading in S. Florida that the Museum of Discovery and Science is showing Prometheus 3D on their real-deal IMAX screen. Showings start midnight the 7th. Got two tix for the next showing @ 1:50 on the 8th. See you there

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed