Aliens: Colonial Marines NEW Suspense Trailer

Started by gigantitan, May 21, 2012, 01:13:20 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines NEW Suspense Trailer (Read 67,110 times)

Tex

Quote from: Voodoo Actual on May 24, 2012, 05:28:51 PM
Quote from: That Yellow Alien on May 24, 2012, 05:16:03 PM
Your point?

My point is that its wrong to think everything is gonna be fine FOR SURE now, when we have exact ACM release date. This doesn't mean anything. It can get delayed again, even with this definitive date.
You can never be sure, that is why game developers do test plays and even Demos, it's to try and find a medium which is very hard to achieve, to please everyone is ridiculous hard and just wont happen.
Same happened with AvP 2010, there are those that love and those that don't, people were really exited before hand and it turned out to be not a lot of peoples cup-of-tea.
The there is Urban Warfare, most of you probably never heard of it but it's an indieish game that is fantastic but there aren't as many players due to not being known of.

Either way.....a game is a game, if you don't want it. Don't get it.

More than anything I hate is someone who will lay their cards down to try change someone's opinion. Not saying you are, but they are out there :-\

belikel

belikel

I don't care how long the development takes as long as the final version keeps up with the expectations. Only thing thats still kinda weird are the aliens' huge feet and that they removed the tail fin again. Also they might consider to go easy on the blood cause tomato juice sprayed on every single surface doesn't equate to genuine scares. Those guys should replay Silent Hill once in a while.

Gren_86

Quote from: gigantitan on May 21, 2012, 01:19:46 PM
Yeah, it's a pretty sad news, but at least i think it's for the best, i'hope  :'(
Me too man,me too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed