Aliens: Colonial Marines NEW Suspense Trailer

Started by gigantitan, May 21, 2012, 01:13:20 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines NEW Suspense Trailer (Read 66,904 times)

Elliott

At least the delay will give me more time to get money for this;

Xenomrph

Amen to that.

WinterActual

This can't be the final Collector's Edition. Yes, back then when it was leaked it was more believable but frankly its crappy compared to the Borderlands 2 CE. I am pretty sure they will expand it and the final version will be way better.

MR EL1M1NATOR

In two trailers (contact and suspense) they have pushed A:CM back from it's original Spring 2012 to Feb 2013!

They need to give us something a bit better then a trailer every time they have bad news. A demo would be nice.

Predaker

Someone at gearbox said they are focused on working on the game right now, so no demo coming soon. (At the gearbox forums)

We might see a demo right before the release, though. :)

ShadowPred

Quote from: Predaker on May 22, 2012, 05:49:38 PM
Someone at gearbox said they are focused on working on the game right now, so no demo coming soon. (At the gearbox forums)

We might see a demo right before the release, though. :)

I pray that it won't be a multi-player online deathmatch DEMO only. I would hate for it to be that.

Yautja 1994

Quote from: MR EL1M1NATOR on May 22, 2012, 05:36:29 PM
In two trailers (contact and suspense) they have pushed A:CM back from it's original Spring 2012 to Feb 2013!

They need to give us something a bit better then a trailer every time they have bad news. A demo would be nice.

I doubt they will give us something like that.

MR EL1M1NATOR

I don't see why they can't release the demo they used at all the gaming conventions they've been to?

WinterActual

Because this demo will piss off everybody rather than hook the players.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Voodoo Actual on May 22, 2012, 06:12:20 PM
Because this demo will piss off everybody rather than hook the players.
Why?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Funny that Gamestop send me a text message saying that the game was push back. It's too bad that they don't per-orders for the collector's edition yet.

Predaker

Delays are temporary, but a bad game is forever. Give them a chance to do it right.

anndrayya

Quote from: Yautja 1994 on May 22, 2012, 04:35:39 AMDon't fool yourselves, It's very probably that Gearbox will add nothing to the game.
This is just for sales reasons, they don't wanna compete with Black Ops 2 and Halo 4.

Although I will still get the game, I too think its sales based. 

IMO Gearbox should have released Borderlands at its original goal date at the beginning of July, and let ACM remain released in Fall. There would be no real competition if they stuck to releasing Borderlands in July. And then everyone is happy. (or more people are happy  :) )

scm

Quote from: mastermoon on May 22, 2012, 02:40:39 PM
In my opinion rushed games are great games.

Why would a company still push the release date when production goes nowhere?.
We know

mastermoon

Quote from: Galliruler on May 22, 2012, 03:44:06 PM
At least the delay will give me more time to get money for this;

What a waste, they made that for no reason because the game was delayed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed