Alien Makers V Documentary Online

Started by Darkness, May 20, 2012, 08:05:28 AM

Author
Alien Makers V Documentary Online (Read 4,689 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Those still following Dennis Lowe’s Alien documentaries should be pleased to know that his latest one, Alien Makers V, has been released. This includes contributions from David Watkins, Joyce Voysey, Robert Voysey, Dick Budden and Pat Lowry.

Alien: Isolation Switch Release Announced for 5th December!

You can download it directly here (331MB). Thanks to Eric for the news.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Excellent news. I've enjoyed all of them so far.

wmmvrrvrrmm

Fantastic! Woohoo!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Wonderful! Can't wait to download the DVD version so I can put it alongside the others.

Narcissus

these behind the scenes stories are fascinating!  watching this makes me wonder just how liberating digital effects will be for Ridley Scott on "Prometheus"!  the way the creative process works for guys like Mr. Scott, things have to evolve quite quickly to capture the sum of his imagination...

xeno_alpha_07

I've just been informed that Dennis Lowe is dedicating Alien Makers V to Simon Deering who passed away in February.  Most of you will have spoken to Simon over @ AXP and was in the first Alien Makers Documentary.   Very sad news indeed.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on May 22, 2012, 07:04:54 PM
I've just been informed that Dennis Lowe is dedicating Alien Makers V to Simon Deering who passed away in February.  Most of you will have spoken to Simon over @ AXP and was in the first Alien Makers Documentary.   Very sad news indeed.

Oh my god!

I've just found the blog now
http://senseisimon.blogspot.co.uk/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed