3 new clips... **spoilers**

Started by ChrisPachi, May 18, 2012, 10:05:56 AM

Author
3 new clips... **spoilers** (Read 31,632 times)

Thestig123x

Thestig123x

I wanna watch this drinks ad, it seems intresting, but I'm afraid of spoilers, can someone tell me whether this contains spoilers or not?? I don't want to see any footage of the creatures or space jockeys.

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

can ΓΌ post the script pls?

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Didley on May 19, 2012, 06:04:01 PM
The leaked script that everyone thought was fake has gotten quite a few things correct.

It must be some sort of genuine draft or perhaps there is another explanation.

You throw enough sh**t at the wall, and something is bound to stick.

Didley

Didley

The script gives this detail in the news scene that I don't believe people knew already.

Spoiler
The Rover stops no more than hundred meters from the Prometheus and parks right next to SHAWS body which is lying face down on the ground.
[close]

Isn't that basically what was in this new clip? Obviously the scene in the script plays out somewhat differently. Please correct me if this was known already.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Didley on May 19, 2012, 09:40:02 PM
The script gives this detail in the news scene that I don't believe people knew already.

Spoiler
The Rover stops no more than hundred meters from the Prometheus and parks right next to SHAWS body which is lying face down on the ground.
[close]

Isn't that basically what was in this new clip? Obviously the scene in the script plays out somewhat differently. Please correct me if this was known already.

I guess I don't know which one of the "fake" scripts you are talking about.  Is this something "new"?  Do you have a copy or can you post a link?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Isn't that basically what was in this new clip?

Not exactly, no.

MR EL1M1NATOR

MR EL1M1NATOR

None of the links have worked for me, even the japanise youtube thing.

Anyone got the clips?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 19, 2012, 10:06:45 PM
Isn't that basically what was in this new clip?

Not exactly, no.
It wasn't even close imho. Ridley has been very confident in his appraisal of leaks during the last few interviews.

Prometheus420

Prometheus420

Ok i read that a Clip of Prometheus was shown in France by Ridley* so why hasnt this site posted anything on that. At least the Fan responses from what they saw. U think they would of had something about that being shown in France on this site* i dunno

And also these new Epic Red Cameras" are they supposed to be better than avatar as far as feeling as though your there with them*.. Is this movie supposed to have groundbreaking special effects in 3D besides a good story or is it gonna be another stuped 3D movie hyping up the visual effects and story* can anyone talk about the camers/visuals and budget and if its gonna be better than avatars 3d lol? thanx

Thestig123x

Thestig123x

Wow thank you so much for Answering my questions guyz.....-_-

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Prometheus420 on May 20, 2012, 04:46:57 AM
Ok i read that a Clip of Prometheus was shown in France by Ridley* so why hasnt this site posted anything on that. At least the Fan responses from what they saw. U think they would of had something about that being shown in France on this site* i dunno

You're as capable of contributing as anyone else here is. :)

So far as I know, none of us happen to either live in France or speak French. But if you're aware of anything specific/important, then pass it on, by all means.

Rockybear

Rockybear

Quote from: MR EL1M1NATOR on May 19, 2012, 11:06:10 PM
None of the links have worked for me, even the japanise youtube thing.

Anyone got the clips?
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/iOfig7wiAqg/

r888

r888

Frak yes thank you ^

ViperBlue

ViperBlue

^ Thank you!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed