Interview with Young "Shaw"

Started by ikarop, May 17, 2012, 01:20:25 PM

Author
Interview with Young "Shaw" (Read 15,086 times)

Winkie Bear

Winkie Bear

Worked on set with Fassbender !!!?

What the...

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

aw she's adorable!

i kind of hope that "explains some of her motivations" doesn't mean Shaw loses her parents at a young age or something, because that would be cheesy as fuq

Winkie Bear

Winkie Bear

Quote from: VickersAsh on May 17, 2012, 01:34:02 PM
aw she's adorable!

i kind of hope that "explains some of her motivations" doesn't mean Shaw loses her parents at a young age or something, because that would be cheesy as fuq

You think she might travel through a wormhole and meet a hologram of her dad on a beach? Wasn't that in one of those bogus scripts... :-\

Zeta Reticuli

Zeta Reticuli

Quote from: ucdom on May 17, 2012, 01:32:40 PM

What the...

maybe a David 7 model that Shaw met somewhere when she was young? maybe her parents owned one?

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Maybe it's an interaction with an earlier David model, that plants the seed to find her own creator.

*Edit. Too late.

What he said  :P

Quote from: Zeta Reticuli on May 17, 2012, 01:36:45 PM
Quote from: ucdom on May 17, 2012, 01:32:40 PM

What the...

maybe a David 7 model that Shaw met somewhere when she was young? maybe her parents owned one?

Winkie Bear

Winkie Bear

Or maybe it's like Bicentennial Man.... :'(

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

Quote from: ucdom on May 17, 2012, 01:35:48 PM
You think she might travel through a wormhole and meet a hologram of her dad on a beach? Wasn't that in one of those bogus scripts... :-\
Spoiler

[close]

Ruzena

Ruzena

Didn't all the androids in Blade runner lose their parents at young age and were implemented with fake memories and given old photos?

Just question.

NGR01

NGR01

My bet an earlier version of David hence why she might not confortable having him around like it was said.

Or she's the second android...

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: VickersAsh on May 17, 2012, 01:34:02 PM
aw she's adorable!

wasn't there a movie with humanity building a sphere with instructions from aliens. then the pilot who was a woman and i can't remember the actress name gets to an alien planet sitting on the beach and she sees her father?

Kronik

Kronik

Ever seen "Contact" with Jodie Foster (1997!!!). That's exactly what happens.

@zuzuki - We're on the same level ;)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Ruzena on May 17, 2012, 02:06:11 PM
Didn't all the androids in Blade runner lose their parents at young age and were implemented with fake memories and given old photos?

Just question.
They never had parents; they were artificial. Some collected photographs because they represent memories and personal history. Replicants like Rachael were given fake memories to fool her into thinking she was human. A form of control.

Ruzena

Ruzena

Quote from: Valaquen on May 17, 2012, 02:10:29 PM
Quote from: Ruzena on May 17, 2012, 02:06:11 PM

Just question.
They never had parents; they were artificial. Some collected photographs because they represent memories and personal history. Replicants like Rachael were given fake memories to fool her into thinking she was human. A form of control.

That is what I am talking about the flashbacks might be jsut implemented memories, like the unicorn dream Deckard had. Otherwise why bother with childhood flashbacks?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed