New poster (Read 21,956 times)

r888

r888

Looks great

SM

SM

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

I'm beginning to think the collision with the jockey ship and the ship which detaches from the main prometheus ship in space to land on the planet (presumably, although it could be the whole ship that lands there) happens a little earlier in the film than everything thinks. There may indeed be a second jockey ship. Or else this poster just wants to make you think that and is not accurate at all. lol

Kess

Kess

I think you might be right.  If the Prometheus/Juggernaut collision was at the climax of the film then surely they would not have revealed it so clearly in the trailers.

Promethean Fire

Promethean Fire

If I recall correctly, the early synopsis released from Fox mentioned something about "a crew stranded on a planet" which would imply that this is the thrust of the film.  Then again, Charlize mentions she did alot of running in Iceland for the third act.  The tracklisting for the score also confirms this but, again, this could all just be clever misdirection.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Nice picture but photo-shopped and way too obviously, at least 20 elements in there anyone who knows anything about this film would pick out straight away, plus Vickers and Shaw feature twice in the same scene.... someone's a big fan then... lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed