New Prometheus Viral "Quiet Eye" Featuring Elizabeth Shaw

Started by Space Sweeper, May 16, 2012, 04:23:42 AM

Author
New Prometheus Viral "Quiet Eye" Featuring Elizabeth Shaw (Read 34,105 times)

Space Sweeper

http://mashable.com/2012/05/15/prometheus-social-media/

QuoteTo kick things off, Fox will release its latest viral video for the film, "Quiet Eye," at 7:00am PT on Wednesday. The video features Noomi Rapace as Elizabeth Shaw and was conceived and designed by Ridley Scott and screenwriter Damon Lindelof.

haw shit  8)

Qwertify

Qwertify

Just a few more hours.

Damn - we are getting something new practically every day.

I bet it is some psedointerview with the character Shaw on what they hope to find on this historical journey of their and how it all started.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 16, 2012, 04:23:42 AM
http://mashable.com/2012/05/15/prometheus-social-media/

QuoteTo kick things off, Fox will release its latest viral video for the film, "Quiet Eye," at 7:00am PT on Wednesday. The video features Noomi Rapace as Elizabeth Shaw and was conceived and designed by Ridley Scott and screenwriter Damon Lindelof.

haw shit  8)

I was hoping for the video to already be up! Rapace!

RAPACE!!!

thecaffeinatedone

I wonder what 'Quiet Eye' means... Perhaps it's a research group that Shaw and Holloway are a part of?

Space Sweeper

Sounds like it has some corporate meaning to it, like the Weyland Corporation watching Shaw's and her team's progress. Very intriguing, I almost want to torture myself for a day and stay up just to catch this right when it comes out.

ikarop

RustiSwordz

RustiSwordz

So Yutani is spying... interesting.

penryn79

penryn79

Yutani hacking the system?

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

yutani is on the left.... but what's the head on the right? not weyland or am i wrong?
that's yutani too, but what's the point of 2 screens?

RustiSwordz

RustiSwordz

One the normal comms feed the other the Yutani hacked feed.

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

there's so much going on. it's so confusing
all i know for now is that music is creepy

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

but both are the yutani, i doubt neither of them will be a "comms feed"

ryanjayhawk

ryanjayhawk

Wow, better than I was expecting... this viral leaves so many questions...

What was the purpose of the split screen, why was her face, teeth, etc. being analyzed?  What does "Quiet Eye" mean... is it a reference to Yutani secretly spying in on Weyland transmissions?  What was the purpose of the different faces on the left, they weren't seperate feeds because even the different faces said the same dialogue...

Waiting for the conspiracy theorists on the forum to analyze...  :P

Samus007

Samus007

That was so amazing. To finally see something Yutani related! I can't wait for you guys to figure out what the heck was going on, lol!  ;D

metalos

metalos

Finally, the Yutani Corp. appeared. Noomi is so beautiful.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed