PROMETHEUS train station in Paris! Video Update post 1!

Started by NGR01, May 15, 2012, 11:52:04 PM

Author
PROMETHEUS train station in Paris! Video Update post 1! (Read 13,699 times)

NGR01

NGR01

http://www.huffingtonpost.fr/2012/05/15/decors-prometheus-metro-paris-ridley-scott_n_1517156.html?ref=france

The marketing has reached another level with fox france using an abandoned train station to transform into one of the movie's cave or corridor.
That abandonned station is on the line i usually take, it's gonna be hard to see a lot because the subway is zooming fast when its there. Maybe the drivers have been asked to go slower but i doubt it.
I'll try to post a video if there is anything worthwhile to be seen.

UPDATE!!!
A video from one of my friend on facebook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2kGOakDbO4#

Meh!
Basically some huge poster, some urns, an Engineer head.
Well at least Fox is trying to do original stuff ^^

Virgil

That'd be brilliant if you could, NGR01. I have to say, this is pretty unique/genius as far as marketing goes  ;D

Eva

Eva

Brilliant  :)

Remember now, when you pass through in the train - Bring back life form. Priority One. All other priorities rescinded.

ChrisPachi

That is awesome. If I was in Paris I would be packing a backpack, grabbing a torch and going subway diving! Hope you can get some shots mate.

atlantis

atlantis

One of these would be cool  ;D

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Merci pour l'info NGR01. Going to see it. I'm taking the line 7 to go to work but I'm gonna make a detour.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Eva on May 16, 2012, 12:04:16 AM
Remember now, when you pass through in the train - Bring back life form. Priority One. All other priorities rescinded.

:D

NGR01

Update with video!

Vickers

Incredible marketing, to be honest.

wmmvrrvrrmm

very curious indeed

Alien³

That is amazing marketing. Wish they'd do that in London.  :-\

Le Celticant

Hahah this is excellent!
I haven't got the chance to see it yet but I think I'll.  ;D

Zeta Reticuli

thats a brilliant idea  :D

Salt The Fries

Very impressive and clever :) It might not seem much but it's pretty unique as far as movie marketing's concerned.

chupacabras acheronsis

they should have kept it unlit. just a faint flare, barely revealing what's really in the dark.

at least until premiere.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed