New Production Stills & Audio Puzzle

Started by ikarop, May 02, 2012, 01:04:03 PM

Author
New Production Stills & Audio Puzzle (Read 53,299 times)

Qwertify

Quote from: RustiSwordz on May 04, 2012, 05:02:10 PM
Quote from: OpenMaw on May 02, 2012, 06:50:46 PM
As Eva pointed out though.

This burn victim features glasses mister glasses.  :)

You also notice his nose and his mouth has pretty much melted away. This thing gets cut gets into his helmet spraying acid and the poor guy gets his face burnt right off.
Someone said they saw a skull reflected in the helmet of another crewmember as a casulty is being handled near the Prometheus ramp. I think its Milburn alright he's not had a good death.

Do you know who that is or where they say it, or a photo? I am just curious because I haven't seen anything like that. 

RustiSwordz

Quote from: Qwertify on May 04, 2012, 05:13:13 PM

You also notice his nose and his mouth has pretty much melted away. This thing gets cut gets into his helmet spraying acid and the poor guy gets his face burnt right off.
Someone said they saw a skull reflected in the helmet of another crewmember as a casulty is being handled near the Prometheus ramp. I think its Milburn alright he's not had a good death.

Do you know who that is or where they say it, or a photo? I am just curious because I haven't seen anything like that.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=43178.msg1347566#msg1347566

Qwertify

Quote from: RustiSwordz on May 04, 2012, 05:37:25 PM
Quote from: Qwertify on May 04, 2012, 05:13:13 PM

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=43178.msg1347566#msg1347566

Oh - thanks a lot! That makes a lot of sense actually if that is a skull. I was wondering anyways what the scene might be all about, and now a good possible explanation. Again, thanks!

ThisBethesdaSea

So others have to see the very jagged Xeno-like teeth where the mouth is right?

RustiSwordz

RustiSwordz

Because the acid melted off the mans face even the skull would have been affected.

Darklighter89

Anyone think that maybe Holloway or someone else came to meet up with them and thats when he is infected? Like how i think it goes down-

Milburn is messing with Fifield tryin to coax him to come closer or something to check out the snake-thing, and Holloway comes by to check on them and gets grabbed. Milburn tries to keep Holloway calm, who's trying to get the others to help him get it off, with Fifield being adamant in not touching it. Finally he gets the courage to do it, and all hell breaks loose (literally).

Short and sweet- snake gets cut, acid hits Milburn full on (melting his face) while Fifield gets grazed or something(infecting him slowly), snake crawls into Holloway and the shock of it all they forget that its in him.

Idk thats just my opinion, i realize it has some loopholes but eh

bleau

bleau

Who is it that gets acid burn, is it the mowhawk guy?

Qwertify

Quote from: bleau on May 05, 2012, 03:49:09 AM
Who is it that gets acid burn, is it the mowhawk guy?

I am sure that it is both Milburn and Fifield (mohawk guy) in the same scene. Others have varying opinions - like that the two helmet melting scenes are from two different parts of the movie.

The person who gets severely burned is Milburn most likely, the guy with glasses. We say that because you can see he has a yellow name band above his head (something that Fifield doesn't have) and the person has glasses, something only Milburn wears.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 04, 2012, 06:27:07 PMSo others have to see the very jagged Xeno-like teeth where the mouth is right?

:P

Qwertify

Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 05, 2012, 01:51:03 PM
Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 04, 2012, 06:27:07 PMSo others have to see the very jagged Xeno-like teeth where the mouth is right?

If you look closely at the pixels, you can see a second mouth inside that mouth.

Spoiler
Do you see it - inside the green circle?
[close]

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Qwertify on May 05, 2012, 01:58:59 PM
Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 05, 2012, 01:51:03 PM
If you look closely at the pixels, you can see a second mouth inside that mouth.
Spoiler
Do you see it - inside the green circle?
[close]
PROOF.

Spoiler
Seriously, I have no idea where this thread is going.
[close]

Promethean Fire

I think it plays out like this -

Fifield, Milburn and Holloway rouse the Snakehugger from the black oily depths.

Milburn being the curious botanist, gets closer to it.  Fifield is paranoid and scared to go near it.  Holloway is a douche jock and reaches out to touch it.  Snakehugger grabs onto his wrist and starts to slowly coil itself around his lower arm.  Holloway is, at first, fascinated.  He then tries to shake it loose.  It won't budge.  He then grabs at it.  It gets tighter and tighter.  He shouts for Fifield to try and prize it loose.  He won't go anywhere near it.  Milburn tries to help, but the creature gets tighter and tighter to the point where Holloway's arm breaks.  Now its serious.  Fifield has no choice but to help.  He removes a knife from his belt and cuts the creature, acid blood spurts from the wound onto his helmet.  Fifield stumbles back.  Milburn panics.  The creature, realising it is under attack, quickly reveals its head and, like a cobra, spits a huge glob of acid directly onto Milburn's helmet, which causes the glass to dissolve into his face.  The Snakehugger then writhes its way into Holloway's suit and burrows itself into his skin...

metalos

metalos

Shaw got the "baby". Probably from Millburn.
Edit: That is not Shaw, but Ford.

Mutated Fifield. I think that guy, who is stand face to face with one of the Prometheus crew member, whos face is reflect on his helmet is Fifield, and after he back, he is start to slaughtering his mate.

Promethean Fire

Promethean Fire

Quote from: metalos on May 05, 2012, 03:36:47 PM

Shaw got the "baby". Probably from Millburn.

Is that Shaw?  Looks more like Ford to me.  Note the Bob style haircut.

I'm fairly certain that Shaw is impregnated with an alien creature after having sex with Holloway.

I've got a feeling that after Holloway is infected, his health, somehow miraculously regenerates.  His broken arm heals etc.  This will more than likely will be the key which causes Vickers to revive Weyland from cryo.

What they are yet unaware of, is what is lurking deep inside Holloway's newly mutated DNA...

metalos

metalos

Yeah, too dark the pic, i think that is Shaw, but you are right, that is Ford. I don't watch the haircut style, just only that it is a woman.

Quote from: Promethean Fire on May 05, 2012, 03:39:12 PM
I'm fairly certain that Shaw is impregnated with an alien creature after having sex with Holloway.

Yeah, i think to now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed