Extended Behind-the-scenes Footage

Started by Darkoo, Apr 27, 2012, 10:50:04 AM

Author
Extended Behind-the-scenes Footage (Read 48,091 times)

mastermoon

Quote from: NGR01 on Apr 27, 2012, 01:31:07 PM
That character is an Engineer not a primitive human.
This is simply a shot of an Engineer walking toward the cliff that precede the shot where he's looking at his hand.
You're complicating it uselessly ;)

So an Engineer is seen in that part?.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: mastermoon on Apr 27, 2012, 01:54:02 PM
Quote from: NGR01 on Apr 27, 2012, 01:31:07 PM
That character is an Engineer not a primitive human.
This is simply a shot of an Engineer walking toward the cliff that precede the shot where he's looking at his hand.
You're complicating it uselessly ;)

So an Engineer is seen in that part?.

No.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

So it appears that an infected Holloway tries to reboard the ship and Vickers prevents him......it's pretty fukcing scary if you ask me.

Sigglas

Quote from: Zenzucht on Apr 27, 2012, 11:57:14 AM
Quote from: Sigglas on Apr 27, 2012, 11:45:06 AM
That opening shot is pretty damn impressive!

The space stuff will look terrific in IMAX  ;)

We don't have any IMAX theaters here in ol' Sweden :/ But I'm sure it will look awesome nonetheless!

ThisBethesdaSea

I don't really have an interest in seeing Prometheus in 3D. It's a bit of a gimmick, no matter how awesome it may look.

Rockybear

removed by the user???

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

I'm wondering if this is the very same footage (sans Russian overdubbing) that we will be seeing on Sunday?

anyone else notice the scene where mutated Fifield throws unsuspecting chap looks different? Fifield's body doesn't look as elongated, nor does his head look as gigantic as it did in the original footage in the first teaser trailer.

hmmm...

EGM1966

So the scene with the snake thing in the fluid - with Milburn (think that's who it was) leaning waay over to have a nosy... thinking that's got to be the set up for the snake thing getting in the suit shot shown in earlier trailers.  The last few frames seem to show something leaping up and impacting his arm.

escroto

Looks like the thing David removes from the ampule could be the same thing removed from Shaws stomach.

The serpents roaming over there without any kind of contention coming from the engineers..., could this serpents being the true alien species the engineers found in that very planet, and then something went very wrong with that?

tonton

So who knows Russian?

What is Vickers saying to Holloway?

Kev Loaf

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Apr 27, 2012, 02:31:47 PM
I'm wondering if this is the very same footage (sans Russian overdubbing) that we will be seeing on Sunday?

anyone else notice the scene where mutated Fifield throws unsuspecting chap looks different? Fifield's body doesn't look as elongated, nor does his head look as gigantic as it did in the original footage in the first teaser trailer.

hmmm...

I think that thing throwing the crew member is that same creature that is crouched next to the engineer in the mural

ThisBethesdaSea

She's not saying anything to Holloway....she's telling everyone else to board or stay aboard the ship as she wards off Holloway with the incinerator.

DaveT937

We have a new character. 'Watts'. If you look closely at the script.

OpenMaw

Quote from: DaveT937 on Apr 27, 2012, 03:54:25 PM
We have a new character. 'Watts'. If you look closely at the script.

Could simply be a renamed character from an older draft, too. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed