International Prometheus Launch Trailer

Started by Valaquen, Apr 27, 2012, 01:05:31 AM

Author
International Prometheus Launch Trailer (Read 151,610 times)

mastermoon

That snake creature is a cool new creature added to the movie.

Hope we see more strange creatures in the sequel.

Zenzucht

There is so much meme and "LOL" stuff already that instead of being frightened, we will laugh during the entire movie :D

mastermoon

The big count down for Prometheus.

I hope the sequel gets made in 2016.

Kev Loaf

The exploding head belong to an Engineer. Most likely the head of the decapitated engineer they encounter. They probably found the head in the helmet, so the engineer was decapitated whilst he was wearing his helmet. Its so obvious, surprised people are still debating it.

mastermoon

Quote from: Kev Loaf on Apr 30, 2012, 09:16:26 PM
The exploding head belong to an Engineer. Most likely the head of the decapitated engineer they encounter. They probably found the head in the helmet, so the engineer was decapitated whilst he was wearing his helmet. Its so obvious, surprised people are still debating it.

So that was the Engineers head exploding?.

Looks like a parasite came out of it.

Berserker Pred

Quote from: davo1980 on Apr 30, 2012, 08:17:47 PM
Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Apr 30, 2012, 06:35:55 PM
Quote from: davo1980 on Apr 30, 2012, 04:28:39 PM
Animated gif of that sequence with the black frames removed...

Spoiler

Anyone care to put this to music? ;-)
[close]
Perhaps this tune?  :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6g-Vh4vcD0

That'll do  ;)
http://youtu.be/IQByfMV7nZ4

I know that I will never be able to view that part in the same way again now  :laugh:

Zenzucht

It is maybe obvious for you..

People have different opinions/points of view..

RustiSwordz

Quote from: Alienseseses on Apr 30, 2012, 09:03:12 PM
I actually really like the snake thing. It looks like it could be real. It's practical, I assume?

Apart from the spaceship sequences and some tidying up its all real world effects!!

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 29, 2012, 10:51:13 PM
Quote from: Vulgotha on Apr 29, 2012, 10:40:34 PM
If Holloway is mutating into a Jockey

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... Whoa. Whoa.

Why is this where everyone jumps? I seriously haven't heard anyone give a rationale for this particular course. Yeah, something jacked up is going on with Fifiled (we can see part of his head is clearly caved in, in the axe shot) but what is going on? No idea...

... But why does everyone jump to "They're turning into jockeys!" ?

I mean, I don't go with the other theory either that it's some kind of a virus fusing their suits and their persons together into some kind of a freak mutant proto alien thing. Kinda freaky idea, but no I don't buy it.

I don't think we've actually seen the final stage of whatever these changes are, and I still am more inclined to believe that they're not mutating, so much as suffering side effects of the creatures being inside of them.

been saying that since day one

Quote from: Zenzucht on Apr 30, 2012, 09:30:54 PM

It is maybe obvious for you..

People have different opinions/points of view..

Hah! maybe we should all take a break and admit we still dont know anything

Mastes1

Quote from: RustiSwordz on Apr 30, 2012, 09:35:09 PM
Quote from: Alienseseses on Apr 30, 2012, 09:03:12 PM
I actually really like the snake thing. It looks like it could be real. It's practical, I assume?

Apart from the spaceship sequences and some tidying up its all real world effects!!
No they are not, it even says in that French mag interview that Weta are doing ALL the creature effect.

Alienseseses

You sure? It doesn't look like CG to me.

Mastes1

Mastes1

Quote from: Alienseseses on Apr 30, 2012, 09:53:42 PM
You sure? It doesn't look like CG to me.
It looks exactly like cgi to me, you can tell by the way it moves and the speed of it. Check the French mag thread, its only a few threads down.

Edit: This is from the interview -

Richard Stammers Visual effect supervisor :
Weta is doing all the xeno like creatures.
There were sculptures on set so the actors can react but those monsters will be full cgi.

People should of learned not to believe everything they are told, especialy crap like 'there will be amost no cgi in this film', The Thing remake is a prime example.

Alienseseses

The tail going into the suit does look a bit CG, but it just standing there and then moving forward looks animatronic to me. So either they did a reeeeaaaallly good job with the CGI, or they have various kinds of effects at play.

Mastes1

i edited my post above with the quote, ALL the creatures are FULL cgi.

Esoteric_Voyage

Quote from: marsekay on Apr 30, 2012, 05:59:06 PM
I think the original jockey RAN AWAY (from who/what?) with his creations "humans" and the pictographs show where he brought us from.
hes warning us to stay away.

good idea.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed