User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Prometheus Sets and Props  (Read 18292 times)

gdavid
May 15, 2012, 02:22:45 PM
Reply #45 on: May 15, 2012, 02:22:45 PM
some vegetables eat insects....or

the Hydnora africana, an unusual flesh-colored, parasitic flower that attacks the nearby roots of shrubby in arid deserts of South Africa. The putrid-smelling blossom attracts herds of carrion beetles.

Sometimes it's how they function that's creepy.....like that plant that infects ants....I think they probably meant 'vegetation.'

Wow - that is an amazing flower! Can one get such a flower for ones home? I would love to order and get these serenata flowers delivered on line  - is that possible? Or would it die?

LarsVader
May 15, 2012, 02:48:41 PM
Reply #47 on: May 15, 2012, 02:48:41 PM

the Hydnora africana, an unusual flesh-colored, parasitic flower that attacks the nearby roots of shrubby in arid deserts of South Africa. The putrid-smelling blossom attracts herds of carrion beetles.

Sometimes it's how they function that's creepy.....like that plant that infects ants....I think they probably meant 'vegetation.'

Wow - that is an amazing flower! Can one get such a flower for ones home? I would love to order and get these serenata flowers delivered on line  - is that possible? Or would it die?
???
Are you spam?

Glaive
May 15, 2012, 03:34:50 PM
Reply #48 on: May 15, 2012, 03:34:50 PM

???
Are you spam?

...more ''luncheon meat'', I'm guessing...

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed