How much has AVP:R damaged the Aliens

Started by The Runner, Apr 24, 2012, 09:21:48 PM

Author
How much has AVP:R damaged the Aliens (Read 49,238 times)

mastermoon

The Idea of the PredAlien creating the stomach bursters was flat out horrible.

Snowdog

They should've at least gone with eggmorphing

mastermoon

Another downside about AVPR is that it felt very rushed and forced.

Terx2

Quote from: Snowdog on Apr 26, 2012, 11:48:11 PM
They should've at least gone with eggmorphing

The bad part is it would have worked well in it. The babys in the hospital being slowly turned into eggs as the survivors try to escape by helicopter and walk into a egg infested hive.

SM

SM

Too graphic.

Set it up by having one of the homeless people eggmorphed earlier, then when they escape through the mat ward, you see rows of cribs all with an egg in each (or one for every two cribs).  Leave the audience to join the dots.

Terx2

Quote from: SM on Apr 27, 2012, 06:02:49 AM
Too graphic.

I meant it would be cut so you don't see the babies being eggmorphed instead you see the aliens enter the room and hiss as we hear the babies scream. Then later in the movie when they try to escape they stumble into the same room but instead of babies there eggs instead. Leaving the audience to conect the dots. But I like your idea.

mastermoon

AVPR was so bad. It wasn't scary at all, the acting was bad and so was the story, the special effects, the characters.

Worst movie I've seen.

Gosutoraida

Ughhhh, you ever seen Jaws: The Revenge? THAT is the worst movie ever made, along with Troll 2. Back on topic, I hope the Strauses never try to worm their way back into the franchise. I hope they never darken the door step of a dvd shop ever.

OpenMaw

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Apr 27, 2012, 03:10:41 PM
along with Troll 2.

You take that back.  >:(

Gosutoraida

mastermoon

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Apr 27, 2012, 03:10:41 PM
Ughhhh, you ever seen Jaws: The Revenge? THAT is the worst movie ever made, along with Troll 2. Back on topic, I hope the Strauses never try to worm their way back into the franchise. I hope they never darken the door step of a dvd shop ever.

Yes I've seen Jaws: The Revenge, thats no better then AVPR :laugh:.

CarnalCalligraphy

The Aliens were damaged irrevocably. They will never be the same.

mastermoon

AVPR really made the xenomorphs look bad.

It really did do so much damage.

PREDDY VEDDER

Who knows... maybe the next AVP settles the score with the preds getting embarassingly powned in retribution for Requiem

OpenMaw

Quote from: PREDDY VEDDER on Apr 27, 2012, 11:13:46 PM
Who knows... maybe the next AVP settles the score with the preds getting embarassingly powned in retribution for Requiem

We saw that in AVP. Two preds to one Alien, another Pred needing human help half the time.

Next time? Humans should be the ones getting "embarassingly pwned." While the two bad ass space creatures deal brutal punishment to one another.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed