How much has AVP:R damaged the Aliens

Started by The Runner, Apr 24, 2012, 09:21:48 PM

Author
How much has AVP:R damaged the Aliens (Read 49,230 times)

PREDDY VEDDER

Quote from: CarnalCalligraphy on Apr 25, 2012, 03:12:20 AM
Lol I think this thread revolves around Criticism of AVP:R.

Yes but specifically the pathetic portrayal of the xenomorphs, not the horrible lighting, shi*tty acting, or crappy writing which get constantly complained about in every other thread on this site.

CarnalCalligraphy

None of the above have been brought into this conversation. Everyone has kept on topic, with the exception of the guy that brought up the potholes.

Anyway, this is a forum. What do you want people to talk about? Almost anything you can talk about has been talked about before.

Snowdog

Quote from: The Runner on Apr 24, 2012, 09:21:48 PM
Since we all know that(or most of us) Aliens vs Predator: Requiem pretty much turned Aliens into a laughing matter, how much have you seen the effects of the AVP series effect the Xenomorph.

Most kids in my school have seen AVP:R and say things like "Aliens suck, Predators kick ass" "Aliens can go to hell"

then one comment

"Other then acid for blood, Xenomorphs are pathetic monsters"

When some teen kiddies make that kinds of comments just makes me plain angry.

The Runner

Not to mention on a certain other site we were talking about how to survive a Xenomorph apocalypse and someone said Xenomorphs are no threat to humans at all and are like rattlesnakes and you can get the burster removed and kill them all.

:-[

Oh Alien....I weep for ye. :'(

Snowdog

Yeah it need to be fixed. Give us something that will make those smartass avp teenies crap their pants please. Maybe give us a new avp movie. A good one. A scary one with a lot of sexual undertones (like alien). And a really interesting story.

A bit offtopic but still related. I'm quite shocked how people respond lately to GOOD movies. Some of my friends always complain about the movies i pick when we're going to the cinema. And the movies they cry about are the ones that have good characters and a good story with a little bit of action but more story based instead of action based. I do love a good action movie. But look at Aliens. It is an action movie but it is all about the characters and the atmosphere. Not having action for the sake of having action in it.

The Runner

On a side note the same user views Predators as apparently omnipotent beings...and often draws or talks about Xenomorphs being the bitch for other species.

OpenMaw

See, correct me if i'm wrong but I thought Predator's enjoyed hunting aliens for the same freaking reason they enjoyed hunting man.

It was thrilling, dangerous. There are none more threatening than the ingenious human being, and the adaptive, perfect organism.

mastermoon

The movie also had the worst characters that had really bad acting.

OpenMaw

Quote from: mastermoon on Apr 26, 2012, 02:20:08 PM
The movie also had the worst characters that had really bad acting.

Dude, people are dying.

We need guns.

chupacabras acheronsis

But the government doesn't lie to people!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Apr 26, 2012, 06:16:45 PM
But the government doesn't lie to people!
Are the monsters gone now, acheronsis?

The Runner

^But the Strause brothers still exist. They mostly come at night, mostly. To take our beloved franchise into the dark.

Snowdog

^

Let's Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Runner

Question is....if we go in with our weapons to the Strause Residence, will there be a thermonuclear explosion?

Snowdog

Quote from: The Runner on Apr 26, 2012, 08:22:54 PM
Question is....if we go in with our weapons to the Strause Residence, will there be a thermonuclear explosion?

No only braindead retarded comments bout acid proof sandals so better bring your earplugs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed