The Alien is the suit!

Started by armageddon, Apr 20, 2012, 10:22:46 AM

Author
The Alien is the suit! (Read 2,614 times)

armageddon

armageddon

Alright, I'm watching this and it strikes me how similar the Alien's body morphology looks like the Space Jockey's suit. Go to 1:05:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCPOIuJDpok#

Here's my speculation (most probably completely wrong but entertaining anyway):

1. The suits are alive.
2. They grow from eggs laid by the facehuggers who lay them in some kind of host medium (specialized animals (Space Tapir?) or something else).
3. Something goes horrible wrong (Space Tapirs being fed up with being used as hosts for the Jockeys' biomechanical creations?) and the facehugger attaches to the wrong host (Space Jockey, human).
4. Result: Xenomorph mayhem.

Totally off?

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

I will laugh my ass off there will be indeed some space tapirs :D :D :D

Anyway, there were tapirs at the "Dawn of the Man" sequence of the 2001 :)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

They share similarities because they came from the same mind. H.R. Giger.  :)

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Quote from: Zenzucht on Apr 20, 2012, 07:22:51 PM
I will laugh my ass off there will be indeed some space tapirs :D :D :D

Anyway, there were tapirs at the "Dawn of the Man" sequence of the 2001 :)

What is everybody's obsession with Tapir's? haha.

AsapJockey

AsapJockey

I just think when people mutate and the stuff is like a enzyme that lets whatever it sticks to..say a human with a space suit on? They help them bond together....and make their body bond with their suit...the mohawk character.So I think Shaw gives birth to a proto facehugger...who then finds the mutant human bonded with with his suit as a bio mechanoid...and rapes its face cuz it still recognizes it as a organism that can be hosted...and BAM WE GET PROTO ALIEN.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: AsapJockey on Apr 21, 2012, 12:47:04 AM
I just think when people mutate and the stuff is like a enzyme that lets whatever it sticks to..say a human with a space suit on? They help them bond together....and make their body bond with their suit...the mohawk character.So I think Shaw gives birth to a proto facehugger...who then finds the mutant human bonded with with his suit as a bio mechanoid...and rapes its face cuz it still recognizes it as a organism that can be hosted...and BAM WE GET PROTO ALIEN.

No. Not even close.

Whatever gets inside Holloway then jumps bodies through Coitus between Holloway and Shaw. The same thing likely is what gets into Fifield. Whatever changes are going on with Fifield are the result of a lifeforms presence in his body, not genetic mutations.

ryanjayhawk

ryanjayhawk

So Venom from the Spider-Man series is the engineer???

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: ryanjayhawk on Apr 21, 2012, 03:24:26 AM
So Venom from the Spider-Man series is the engineer???

Hey, why not?  :)

escroto

escroto

I think the suit is a mold, with that breathing device to keep the engineer inside alive while such "aggressive" transformation of his body is being carried out. The chair is the mutator.

AsapJockey

AsapJockey

Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 21, 2012, 01:52:17 AM
Quote from: AsapJockey on Apr 21, 2012, 12:47:04 AM

No. Not even close.

Whatever gets inside Holloway then jumps bodies through Coitus between Holloway and Shaw. The same thing likely is what gets into Fifield. Whatever changes are going on with Fifield are the result of a lifeforms presence in his body, not genetic mutations.

I'm 100% right BRO

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed