Aliens: Colonial Marines in Edge Magazine [Updated]

Started by ikarop, Apr 17, 2012, 02:24:48 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines in Edge Magazine [Updated] (Read 27,516 times)

ikarop

Aliens: Colonial Marines is the cover story of the latest issue of Edge. The 6-page article features new concept art, screenshots and details on the game. Click the image below to check out the magazine scans.

In related news, it’s been officially announced today that the game will be making an appearance at the Rezzed Game Show this July (UK). More information on the event and tickets can be found here at their official website.

Update: The Official Playstation Magazine is also featuring a 8-page article on Aliens: Colonial Marines. Check out the scans here.

ikarop

ikarop

Berserker Pred

Good read, what i found interesting was that you can unlock alien classes in multiplayer. That means that you will be able to play as more alien types than just the stalker and the warrior. I know you can play as the Crusher but you don't get to start off as one and play as it through the entire match.

WinterActual

Oh man I can't wait for the screen with the corridor fight to be released in full res!

Razz

Good if short read, those two screenshots I've not seen before, yum. ;D

escroto

"an acid trip whose power endures 16 years later". Man that's a nice phrase to start a really nice article like that. Nothing new but I've liked It

Corporal Hicks

Good read. Nice to see we're finally getting somewhere. I'm really liking the sounds of this no HUD. I know we've seen videos of it before but I've never really given it much thought until now.

Prime113

Nice read. I'm really glad to see all this attention towards it. PAX, magazine covers, Rezzed game show. Shows that it is finally gaining a steady steam of showcasing.

Samus007

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 17, 2012, 05:22:11 PM
Good read. Nice to see we're finally getting somewhere. I'm really liking the sounds of this no HUD. I know we've seen videos of it before but I've never really given it much thought until now.

Yes, I agree completely! I never thought of it till now either, and it just makes perfect sense to not include a HUD. We should see ammo counts on the weapons and I could see the outer rim of the screen turning more red as you take damage. So, I see no problem with it at all. Very excited!

Sexy Poot

Only thing im hatin are those hands. WHY USE THOSE BIG FLOPPY HANDS!!??

Nightlord

Some good stuff in this, especially those two new screenshots.
Also is it just me or does that crusher on the last page have a fin tail?
I thought Gearbox got rid of all them.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Nightlord on Apr 17, 2012, 09:58:59 PM
Some good stuff in this, especially those two new screenshots.
Also is it just me or does that crusher on the last page have a fin tail?
I thought Gearbox got rid of all them.

They got rid of them on the Warrior design when we gave feedback on it, but they probably forgot to remove it from the Crusher but I bet they will in time.

spinksy

Sweet!!

rageoutcast

Did anyone else catch how they said " Colonial Marines' battle will shift to the savage moon of LV-426" does that mean like a literal moon?

SpaceMarines

LV-426 is a moon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed