mural discussion, discoveries

Started by alex.isonfire, Apr 12, 2012, 12:27:45 AM

Author
mural discussion, discoveries (Read 936 times)

alex.isonfire

alex.isonfire

I have not seen the discoveries this guy made, that why i wanted to share.stolen.

http://www.prometheus-movie.com/community/forums/topic/3269

bioweapon

bioweapon

some there are good it depicts more clearly this thing. they have (as we) 9 pages of discussion. there some moving theory

"The human form in the mural (if that's what it is) appears to take a "superior" position to the other thing there.
Actually, the "thing" to the left almost seems afraid of it, like protecting itself from the humanoid!

Could it be that we got it all wrong? Could the SJ be running from us in the first place?
Could we have screw them up big time in the past, like trying to kill them somehow?
If any of you read comics (I did as a kid, don't have the time anymore...) you may remember that, in the Marvel Universe, the Skrulls visited the Krees with good intentions early in their civilization, just to get stabbed in the back somewhere along the way!
Knowing humanity, we could very well have stabbed the SJ species in the back...
And the rest will be history once we get to watch Prometheus :D

On the other hand, the humanoid could just be a SJ, which changes everything :) ...

Just my two cents
!"

I think not going to cinema if it is pg-13. i dont know over there but comercial cinemas here dont use all capacity of proyection, i dont know techinicities but for example brightness or contrast is not the same.

Maybe just imax or a cinema festival. Or If blue ray R version gets out quickly il go to cineclub.  is not art house but ill do it for that crowd sensation.

Seriously that was the point in other thread about wich Alien 3 version to see first (mm but i cant give an opinion bcoz i didnt see assembly version  ??? :-\)

alex.isonfire

Thanks bioweapon! Those are some good theories. And i had no idea about the differences in cinemas! The main thing i wanted totuch on, but failed miserabley, was the identical appearence of gigers lifecycle mural. I will post the pic later but that was amazing find to me

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

Great find.

So it looks as if the creature next to the jockey is the same big creature we see "slam dunking" one of the crew members in the international trailer. It looks identical.

As someone said on the link, its a "shoggoth" esque creature to the jockeys elder being. That will not doubt turn on the jockey.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed