New Exclusive Images [Updated with new images]

Started by Darkoo, Apr 11, 2012, 07:16:55 AM

Author
New Exclusive Images [Updated with new images] (Read 65,919 times)

Darkoo

Cvalda

Cvalda

I see they got the new "Discover Prometheus" stuff on time. That ceiling mural is interesting, but I'm just so glad to finally have a high-res version of this gorgeous still:

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

That top image. "Changing into what?"

Could it be a sort of morphing metal mural?

This calls to mind the humanoid jockey but visually takes cues from the cocoon/egg morph aspect of Alien. 

I smell new signatures being fresh brewed in photoshop.

And for those of you that are interested ... I'm going to be hard at work on some limited edition jockey space ship toilet seat covers. If the ship does turn out to be a bomber, all the easier to market this puppy. Place your orders now.

Cvalda

Cvalda

That mural depicts what looks like the Engineer with some sort of creature next to him--looks like a Space Bison...

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 11, 2012, 07:25:23 AM
That mural depicts what looks like the Engineer with some sort of creature next to him--looks like a Space Bison...

Oh lord.

fiveways

fiveways

More interesting part is the tear in him appears to be in the place where the tear is in out old friend from the first movie.  Just extended some more.

*edit after blowing it up and looking really close, yes it seems to be morphing.  Thankfully.  Still very neat.  I wonder if these will mirror the facebook shit to be added.  I was hoping for the monster image that the screening saw.

escroto

escroto

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 11, 2012, 07:25:23 AM
hahah

Nice to see the little parasite inside Holloway's eye. Looks like a tiny tiny toon ACM alien warrior to me xD. I'm sure they will make them that size in the next aliens game seeing how much Fox and game developers are going down that road of the casual crap.

The Giger's alien molting into a humanoid (the mural above Shaw) should also be impressive If you watch this movie on 3d.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Spoiler

Changing into what.
[close]

Biomechanoid20

Biomechanoid20

Very interesting. Still not sure what that 'creature' is or what exactly the mural is depicting. Is the Engineer guy putting on his "suit"? Merging with it's creation or just petting his favorite animal?  ;D

Edit: I think it looks like a "mantis-man" squating down.

Glaive

fiveways

fiveways

Well, it appears to be Carlos Huante work.  The style for the monster is right up his alley.

Infected

Infected

Im assuming the pic where the Prometheus is flaying away is Earth?

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

Looks like the Engineer sitting on a throne with some kind of intergalatic hell beast next to him...

Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Apr 11, 2012, 07:59:54 AM
Very interesting. Still not sure what that 'creature' is or what exactly the mural is depicting. Is the Engineer guy putting on his "suit"? Merging with it's creation or just petting his favorite animal?  ;D

Edit: I think it looks like a "mantis-man" squating down.

You can see the xenomorph-esque rib cages on the side of the creature.

As I said, looks as if the Engineer is sitting on a throne.

Kronik

Kronik

The mural of the "God" and his "Beast"... I knew I'd seen something similar before, and didn't understand it (still don't) but we've all seen it before in the cave painting found on Skye:

Just to the left of the tall guy is a strange animal in a similar stance with the same rib cage - i'm sure there's a clearer pic somewhere.

Master

Master

It`s our beloved space tapir.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed