Bishops Legs

Started by 9th_Stew, Apr 11, 2012, 04:25:51 AM

Author
Bishops Legs (Read 8,759 times)

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

i know its probs been mentioned before but shouldn't they have been like... blown away when the airlock was opened in Aliens?? unless his guts are somewhat tangled in the grating i dont understand how they managed to stay on the ship..

im just nitpicking lol

SM

SM

You are just nitpicking.

Doesn't mean you're not correct though.

A colony and AP Station surviving being at ground zero of a 40 megaton nuclear blast is just nitpicking too.  ;D

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

Quote from: SM on Apr 11, 2012, 04:34:19 AM
You are just nitpicking.

A colony and AP Station surviving being at ground zero of a 40 megaton nuclear blast is just nitpicking too.  ;D
Lol
they said it didnt reach all of the colony

Who knows, maybe his legs were tangled onto something. But in the image, it's the upper half of a body

SM

SM

Quotethey said it didnt reach all of the colony

They're creatively void bullshit artists who think nothing of insulting the intelligence of their audience.

QuoteAlso his legs could have been tangled onto something, who knows

That did occur to me too.  They might redeem they're 'teh collonee srvived lol' f**ktardedness if they recreate the end of Aliens and show Bishop copping an explosively decompressed whack to the nuts when his legs fly towards the airlock only to hit the dropship landing leg.  ;D

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

Quote from: SM on Apr 11, 2012, 04:55:34 AM
Quotethey said it didnt reach all of the colony

They're creatively void bullshit artists who think nothing of insulting the intelligence of their audience.

QuoteAlso his legs could have been tangled onto something, who knows

That did occur to me too.  They might redeem they're 'teh collonee srvived lol' f**ktardedness if they recreate the end of Aliens and show Bishop copping an explosively decompressed whack to the nuts when his legs fly towards the airlock only to hit the dropship landing leg.  ;D

Wow...You mad bro XPPP

HERE!!! THATS BISHOPS UPPER BODY...WTF IS IT DOING THERE ANYWAY. IS IT LANCES???

SM

SM

Pretty sure that's his legs.  Which only just escape being sucked out it would seem.  Don't recall them lying there in the film, but hey, the attention they've paid to the film is certainly... selective.

If that's the Smart Ass dropship, then the legs should be way off at the back of the hangar behind it.

Someone's moved them.  Possibly Ripley.  Around the same time she might've opened the loading ramp of the dropship when bringing Hicks to the hypersleep vault.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: SM on Apr 11, 2012, 05:25:41 AM
Pretty sure that's his legs.  Which only just escape being sucked out it would seem.  Don't recall them lying there in the film, but hey, the attention they've paid to the film is certainly... selective.

If that's the Smart Ass dropship, then the legs should be way off at the back of the hangar behind it.

Someone's moved them.  Possibly Ripley.  Around the same time she might've opened the loading ramp of the dropship when bringing Hicks to the hypersleep vault.

... If they... Cause I -- Wouldn't you like.... put those in the trash? Or in the cryo chamber WITH Bishop so that they might be reattached back at Earth?

Not just leave a ****ing mess in the middle of the cargo bay like that. Gah.. .That's just stupid.

SM

SM

Remember the game of which you are speaking.

Someone didn't clean up on that blood near the missile rack too.  Between that and legs - f**king OH&S nightmare!!

Master

Master

Ripley`s not cleanest house wife you`ll ever meet.

Chill guys it`s just a game. And if vacume of space didn`t sucked out Ripley, I say the legs are clearly safe too.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm not sure which is more annoying - this supposed error, or the fact that you point it out in literally every thread about the game.

Edit-- actually I think I do know.

Dowly

Dowly

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 11, 2012, 09:04:30 AM
I'm not sure which is more annoying - this supposed error, or the fact that you point it out in literally every thread about the game.

Edit-- actually I think I do know.

:D

SM

SM

Quote from: Master on Apr 11, 2012, 07:22:34 AM
Ripley`s not cleanest house wife you`ll ever meet.

Chill guys it`s just a game. And if vacume of space didn`t sucked out Ripley, I say the legs are clearly safe too.

Except for those poor sad deluded souls who think it's more than that.

newbeing

newbeing

Would have been hilarious if at the end of Aliens, Bishops legs fell out the airlock kicking the queen in the head and flinging her into space.

escroto

escroto

Quote from: Deathly_rYaN on Apr 11, 2012, 04:49:45 AM
You are just nitpicking.

Lol
they said it didnt reach all of the colony
the AP station was the core of the explosion, and It is still there when It should have been vapourized...

also, the colony was next to AP station, again the core of such blast of epic proportions, and this colony next to the AP is still there as well...

Bishop's legs being still there is just more mindless fan service; not as serious and laughable as the fact that, not just the colony, but also the AP are still there (trolololcopter on you GB), but well..., you know.

What would be next GB..., Hudson alive and kicking?,  "game over man game over!!" hahahah

Quote from: SM on Apr 11, 2012, 11:57:39 AMExcept for those poor sad deluded souls who think it's more than that.
I like you man,  my thoughts too.

We are surrounded here, but what the hell..., let's go get'em (you first xD)

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Its funny you made this thread cause I was thinking the same thing and was considering making a thread regarding it too but then I decided I didn't care.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed